|Release date||3 April 2006 (Update)|
|Start point||Go east of Varrock, through the gate by the earth altar and just south of there, speak to Launa.|
|Description||A rift in the ground has opened up releasing all manner of strange monsters into the lands near the Digsite. A sorrowful mother waits at the top of the rift for her long lost son, who has been missing for 25 years. You can journey down into the rift for an adventure full of twisted monsters all created from the mind of a young boy driven to madness through incarceration.|
|Requirements||The ability to defeat level 45+ enemies.|
|Items required||Rope and some form of a weapon.
Light source (Must have)
|Enemies to defeat||Multiple level 45+ enemies|
- Talk to Launa.
- Enter the rift with your rope.
Room 1 - Rage
- Use weapons from the rack to kill monsters.
- When your rage bar is full you’ll get a cutscene (this gives 40 attack xp!).
- Head east to the next cave.
Room 2 - Fear
- Look inside the dark holes, some will have a fear reaper.
- You cannot search the same hole repeatedly.
- Kill 5 or 6 reapers to get a cutscene.
- Enter the black hole to the west.
Room 3 - Confusion
- Defeat confusion beasts until you find the one that takes damage. The "fake" ones will vanish after 8 hits.
- Running to the opposite end of the room will disengage.
- If your XP drops are on, you will see that you're getting XP when hitting 0's. These are "fake", disengage.
- Repeat until one door remains to get the cutscene.
- Enter the confusing door.
Room 4 - Hopelessness
- Kill all the hopeless creatures 3 times each.
- Cross the bridge and prepare to fight Tolna (3 level 46 monsters).
- Kill the 3 heads.
- Use protect from missiles to take no damage. (Stay out of melee range)
- Talk to Tolna.
- Talk to him again on the surface.