|Release date||26 September 2005 (Update)|
|Start point||Talk to Unferth in his house in Burthorpe|
|Description||Missing: small black cat, answers to the name of Bob.
Last seen on the 19th of Bennath. Please contact Unferth in Burthorpe.
|Length||Long (25-35 minute wait for farm patch to grow)|
|Requirements||Completion of Icthlarin's Little Helper|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Starting the questEdit
- Speak to Hild in the building north-east of Unferth's house.
- Locate Bob the cat using the catspeak amulet (a full list of locations can be found on the full guide page) and talk to him by doing the following:
- The fastest way to find Bob, is go to the western Varrock anvil and world-hop until you find him or you can use the steps below to find him legitimately.
- Right click on the 'Locate' option on the amulet in your equipped items.
- Click on the whiskers until the arrow and the eyes glow white.
- Follow the arrow until you find Bob.
- Talk to Gertrude in her house in Varrock. (Chat 1)
- Speak to Reldo in the Varrock library. (Chat 1)
- Find and speak to Bob the cat again.
Memories and Bob's ListEdit
- Go to Sophanem and speak to the Sphinx (Chat 1-2)
- Return to Unferth's house in Burthorpe and do the following:
- Weed the patch and plant potato seeds in it and wait until they are grown. Your cat will notify you when they are done (The patch will take 25-35 minutes to grow).
- Make the bed.
- Use the logs on fireplace. Then light fireplace.
- Use the chocolate cake and bucket of milk on the table.
- Use your shears on Unferth to cut his hair.
- Talk to Unferth again once all the chores are done.
Down with the "Sickness"Edit
- Travel to Varrock and speak with the Apothecary. (Chat 3)
- Go to Unferth, unequip any weapons and equip the doctors hat or nurse hat and desert robes (top and bottom) and speak to him.
- Locate Bob the cat again and talk to him.
- After the cutscene, talk to Unferth again.
- Quest complete!
- 2 Quest points
- 2,500 experience in 2 skills of your choice over 30, or 5000 experience in one skill.
- A Doctor or nurse's hat (you can switch by destroying your hat and requesting a new one from the Apothecary)
- A Mouse toy (functions as a fun weapon at the Duel Arena)
• • • •