|Materials|| 2 Mahogany planks |
1 Stuffed abyssal head
|Examine text||A trophy of a mighty slayer!|
A mounted abyssal demon head can be built in the head trophy hotspot of the Skill Hall in a player-owned house. Upon building it, players will receive 389 Construction experience and 889 Slayer experience.
Players can only get the abyssal demon head by killing an Abyssal demon, requiring 85 Slayer, until they drop an abyssal demon head or receiving it from the Font of Consumption after killing the Abyssal Sire and using the Unsired on it. Players must then take the head to the Taxidermist in Canifis, who will stuff it for 12,000 coins. Once mounted however, the head cannot be reclaimed. If players remove the mounted head, they will receive nothing back.
Another player's POHEdit
- Player: <House owner's name> killed an abyssal demon! Cool!
- Abyssal demon: Cool for him maybe. How would you like to be stuck on a wall?
In your POHEdit
- Abyssal demon: Have you considered visiting THE ABYSS?
- Player: I visit the abyss all the time.
- Abyssal demon: I bet you just rush through it though. Everyone in there is in such a rush. No one stops to appreciate the beauty of THE ABYSS.
- Player: I have to run through quickly or I'll die.
- Abyssal demon: Death is a small thing compared to the beauty of THE ABYSS.
- Player: The abyss looks pretty ugly to me.
- Abyssal demon: Poor deluded fool. There is no hope for you at all.
- Player: It's too scary for me.
- Abyssal demon: But does not the fear contribute to your appreciation of THE ABYSS?
- Player: No, it's just scary.
- Abyssal demon: Poor human. You must not judge THE ABYSS by the standards of this world. You must learn to embrace your fear as part of the experience of THE ABYSS.
- Player: I suppose fear does heighten the senses.
- Abyssal demon: Then you should enhance them further by raising the stakes. Next time you go to THE ABYSS you should take all your most valuable items with you.
- Player: Could I get an abyssal whip?
- Abyssal demon: You must take all of your gold and most valued items, and take them to THE ABYSS without weapons or armour.
- Player: And then will I get an abyssal whip?
- Abyssal demon: You'll get an ABYSSAL WHIPPING!
- Player: That pun was abyssmal.
Skill Hall trophies
• • • • • •
|Castle Wars armour stands||
• • • • • • •
|Rune display cases||