Allotments are farming patches that players can grow vegetables and fruits in. Most allotment patches also have a Compost Bin, a tool leprechaun, a herb patch and a flower patch very near by. There are allotment patches south of Falador, west of the Ectofuntus, north of Catherby, north of Ardougne, and southeast of Great Kourend on Zeah in the Hosidius House. There is an allotment patch on Harmony Island, however there are no flower or herb patches.
The following fruits and vegetables can be grown in any allotment:
- The fastest way to get to the Ardougne allotment is using the teleport on the Ardougne cloak 2 and above. Alternatively, players may use the Fishing Guild Teleport in the Lunar spellbook, using a skills necklace to teleport to the Fishing Guild, using a Fishing cape to teleport to the Fishing Guild, or by using the teleport on a quest point cape. Other alternatives include the Ardougne Teleport spell or using a combat bracelet to go to the Ranging Guild.
- The fastest way to get to the Catherby allotment is using the Catherby Teleport in the Lunar spellbook, with the next best method being the Camelot Teleport.
- The best teleport to the Falador allotment is the Explorer's ring 2 and above. Other alternatives include the Falador Teleport, using an amulet of glory to teleport to Draynor Village, or having a spirit tree planted in Port Sarim.
- The fastest way to get to the Port Phasmatys allotment is by using the ectophial and then walking west.
- The fastest way to get to the Great Kourend allotment is to use a Xeric's talisman to teleport to Xeric's Glade.