Amethyst arrow
Amethyst arrow 1 Amethyst arrow 2 Amethyst arrow 3 Amethyst arrow 4 Amethyst arrow 5
Amethyst arrow(p) 1 Amethyst arrow(p) 2 Amethyst arrow(p) 3 Amethyst arrow(p) 4 Amethyst arrow(p) 5
Release date 22 June 2017 (Update)
Members only? Yes
Quest item? No
Tradeable? Yes
Equipable? Yes
Stackable? Yes
High Alch 294 coins
Low Alch 196 coins
Destroy Drop
Store price Not sold
Exchange price Clean:
196 coins
381 coins
506 coins
1,195 coins
Weight 0 kg
Arrows with amethyst heads.
Amethyst arrow detail
Amethyst arrow(p) detail

Amethyst arrows are stronger than rune arrows, are stackable, and can be used on any bow of magic or stronger. They can be created through the Fletching skill at level 82 by using 15 amethyst arrowtips on 15 headless arrows, granting 202.5 Fletching experience.

Amethyst arrows have a +6 higher Ranged strength bonus than rune arrows, making them a better choice for PvP, but fall short in comparison to dragon arrows.

Similar to using any ranged ammunition, Amethyst arrows have a 20% chance to break upon firing. 72% of ammo will be returned when using Ava's accumulator, 8% still drop. However, when using Ava's assembler, 80% of the ammo will be returned; but due to the remaining 20% being the chance for ammunition to break, the assembler does not drop ammo on the ground.

Hover over image for type
Attack icon Attack bonus
White dagger White scimitar White warhammer Magic icon Ranged icon
+0 +0 +0 +0 +0
Defence icon Defence bonus
White dagger White scimitar White warhammer Magic icon Ranged icon
+0 +0 +0 +0 +0
Melee Other bonuses Slot
Strength icon Ranged Strength icon Magic Damage icon Prayer icon

Ammo slotlist

+0 +55 0% +0