|Release date||17 July 2014 (Update)|
|Examine||Keep Molin', molin', molin', molin'!|
The Baby mole is a pet dropped by the Giant Mole. It is a much smaller version of the Giant Mole.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Giant Mole 230 1
- Player: Hey, Mole. How is life above ground?
- Baby mole: Well, the last time I was above ground, I was having to contend with people throwing snow at some weird yellow duck in my park.
- Player: Why were they doing that?
- Baby mole: No idea, I didn't stop to ask as an angry mob was closing in on them pretty quickly.
- Player: Sounds awful.
- Baby mole: Anyway, keep Molin'!
- The baby mole's dialogue is a reference to Erin the duck.
- The baby mole's examine text is a reference to the song Rollin' by Limp Bizkit.
• • • • • • •
• • • • • • •