|Release date||6 July 2016 (Update)|
|Source||Master clue scrolls|
|Master clue stats.|
|All quests that are used for master clues.|
|Examine||Tracking down clues all over the world.|
The Bloodhound is a pet that can be received as a rare reward from master clue scrolls at a rate of 1/1,000.
Using a set of bones on the bloodhound will result in the chatbox message You give the dog the bone - it eats it.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
- Player: How come I can talk to you without an amulet?
- Bloodhound: *Woof woof bark!* Elementary, it's due to the influence of the -SQUIRREL-!
- Player: Walkies!
- Bloodhound: ...
- Player: Can you help me with this clue?
- Bloodhound: *Woof! Bark yip woof!* Sure! Eliminate the impossible first.
- Player: And then?
- Bloodhound: *Bark! Woof bark bark.* Whatever is left, however improbable, must be the answer.
- Player: So helpful.
- Player: I wonder if I could sell you to a vampyre to track down dinner.
- Bloodhound: *Woof bark bark woof* I have teeth too you know, that joke was not funny.
- Player: Hey boy, what's up?
- Bloodhound: *Woof! Bark bark woof!* You smell funny.
- Player: Err... funny strange or funny ha ha?
- Bloodhound: *Bark bark woof!* You aren't funny.
- Dialogue 1 is a reference to the Disney Pixar movie UP.
- Dialogue 3 is a reference to Sherlock Holmes.
- Dialogue 5 is a reference to Goodfellas.
• • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •