|Release date||31 October 2005 (Update)|
|High Alch||18 coins|
|Low Alch||12 coins|
|Store price||30 coins|
|I think it is eating through the bottle.|
Artificially Produced Hyper Condensed Sweetened 'Rum' Flavour Distillate, more commonly known as simply Braindeath 'rum' is made by brewers and found as a drop from Zombie pirates and Sorebones. It may also be purchased from both bars on Mos Le'Harmless. Drinking it yields the message, "With a sense of impending doom you drink the 'rum'. You try very hard not to die."
- Decreases Defence by -10%
- Decreases Attack, Prayer, Magic, Agility and Herblore by -5%
- Increases Strength by +3 levels and Mining by +1 level
Dropping monsters Edit
- The 'rum' seems to have some mind-controlling properties. In the Rum Deal quest, Captain Braindeath, the maker of the 'rum', mentions that one of the ingredients used to make the 'rum' is sluglings. As shown in the Sea Slug Quest, the slugs can control people's minds.
- Even with all the disgusting ingredients used to make the 'rum', it still heals some hitpoints when you are hurt. However, the decreases in most combat skills makes it unwise to use it as emergency healing (not to mention that it has a small delay after consumption before the stat changes take place).
- Despite being a drink of sorts, it makes the "crunching" sound when consumed, as if it were solid food. This may or may not be the corpse of the fever spider in the drink.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • • •