|Release date||9 August 2005 (Update)|
|Always drops||Tribal mask|
| • An undead victim of some ancient murderous ritual; his skin is pale and drawn.|
• An undead victim of some ancient murderous ritual; his skin appears pale yellow.
• An undead victim of some ancient murderous ritual; his skin appears deep green.
Broodoo victims are undead creatures which appear during the Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup minigame. They can be found while cutting light, medium or dense jungle bushes. They use Magic attacks which can drain a player's combat stats. They are highly resistant to conventional attack methods, but certain items can be used on them to damage them:
- The blue/white victims can be damaged with food. This includes cooked food and other food items such as bananas that players can normally eat to heal. Drink items that can heal players such as beer will not work. Twice the damage dealt to these victims with food is received as Cooking experience.
- The green victims can be damaged with any type of antipoison. They will only take one dose at a time. Twice the damage dealt to these victims with antipoison is received as Herblore experience.
- The pale yellow victims can be damaged with Relicym's balm. As with green victims, the player receives Herblore experience from doing this.
Use the item with the correct victim and they will suffer high damage (up to about 30).
If a player wishes to fight Broodoo victims without using items, a fast weapon such as a scimitar will prove useful due to the low damage they take, and they can be inflicted with poison to add more damage over time. Protect from Magic will make the player immune to their attacks, as well as preventing stat drain. There is a tribal statue in the area that can be used to recharge Prayer points after completing the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest.
If a player uncovers a Broodoo victim and leaves the area without killing it, it may remain there for a certain amount of time, and will be aggressive to other players that go near it. For this reason, lower level players are advised to be careful when travelling around Tai Bwo Wannai.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Tribal mask (blue) 1 Always  3,514 Tribal mask (orange) 1 Always  4,902 Tribal mask (green) 1 Always  5,984