|Release date||9 August 2005 (Update)|
|Always drops||Tribal mask|
| • A victim of an ancient murderous tribal ritual.|
• His skin has turned a sickly (colour) color.
• An undead victim of some ancient murderous ritual; his skin is pale and drawn.
Broodoo victims are undead creatures which appear during the Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup minigame. Certain items can be used on them to damage them:
- The blue/white victims are weak against cooked food, you get 2x damage done in Cooking xp. Some foods are better than others, but it appears to be that lower healing foods such as cooked meat deal more damage than higher healing foods.
- The green victims are weak against antipoison. You get 2x damage done in Herblore xp.
- The pale yellow victims are weak against Relicym's balm.
"Use" the item with the proper victim, and they will suffer damage (up to about 30). Attacking them through conventional methods does little damage, but like most creatures these monsters can be poisoned, so poison is also a viable means to kill them. Considering the high amount of hitpoints these monsters have though, it's not practical to kill them with poison either.
If a player, for whatever reason, flees from any Broodoo victims they encounter, the Broodoo victim may remain for quite some period of time, even if the player that encountered them teleports far away or logs out of the game. Broodoo victims can even be aggressive towards other players that happen to walk by, which may be considered a nuisance regarding the remarkable range of the Broodoo victims' magical attacks and the effect that their attacks have. When Broodoo victims sucefully hits the player they also drain certain combat stats, stat reduction can be fully denied with use of protect from magic prayer.