|Release date||13 March 2014 (Update)|
|Always drops||Big bones|
|I wouldn't want to eat his Porridge.|
When fighting Callisto, use Protect from Melee and go into Melee distance. Callisto has a powerful shockwave attack that cannot be avoided, dealing up to 60 damage each time he uses it. As he only uses Melee, he will use this attack far more frequently if no one is within melee distance of him. The projectile of this attack is similar to that of Wind Wave. Callisto can also roar at his current target (and those next to them), causing them to be launched away from him for 3 damage. Players are unable to eat when they get launched, and Callisto will tend to use his shockwave as a result.
The most convenient way of getting to Callisto is to use the Annakarl teleport tablet, purchased from the Bounty Hunter Store, or 2 law and 2 blood runes to cast Annakarl Teleport, an Ancient Magicks spell requiring level 90 in Magic. However, using a waka canoe from Edgeville (requires level 57 Woodcutting and an axe) is also a viable method.
Players who intend on fighting Callisto should only bring items that they do not mind losing.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Big bones 1 Always 306
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune pickaxe 1 Common 18,809 Rune 2h sword 1 Uncommon 37,918 Dragon pickaxe 1 Rare (1/171) 4,071,764 Dragon 2h sword 1 Rare (1/256) 134,574 Tyrannical ring 1 Rare (1/512) 2,576,488
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Soul rune 250 Uncommon 35,750 Death rune 300 Uncommon 70,800 Chaos rune 400 Uncommon 40,400 Blood rune 200 Uncommon 44,600
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Snapdragon seed 3 Uncommon 119,364 Ranarr seed 5 Uncommon 150,800 Yew seed 1 Rare (1/128) 85,930 Magic seed 1 Rare (1/128) 201,275 Palm tree seed 1 Rare (1/128) 79,261
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Dark crab 8 Common  9,984 Super restore(4) 3 Common  31,878
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 12,000–20,000 Common Not sold Mysterious emblem 1 Common (1/5) 107,787 Uncut ruby 20 (noted) Uncommon  34,020 Uncut diamond 10 (noted) Uncommon  32,890 Coconut 60 (noted) Uncommon 22,500 Supercompost 100 (noted) Uncommon 48,200 Crushed nest 75 (noted) Uncommon 297,225 Cannonball 250 Uncommon 44,250 Magic logs 100 (noted) Uncommon 118,900 Limpwurt root 50 (noted) Uncommon 13,200 Red dragonhide 75 (noted) Uncommon 228,750 Mahogany logs 400 (noted) Uncommon 169,600 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Slayer's enchantment 1 Uncommon  3,110 Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare (1/128) 16,936 Grimy toadflax 100 (noted) Rare (1/128) 308,700 Dark fishing bait 375 Rare (1/128) 2,625 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare (1/100) Not sold Callisto cub 1 Very rare (1/2,000) Not sold
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 8 dark crabs are dropped along with 3 Super restore (4).
- ↑ Only dropped while on World 318 (unless on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia); tertiary drop.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 20 uncut rubies are dropped along 10 uncut diamonds.
- ↑ Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia.
- ↑ 1/50 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn.
- Callisto is named after one of the Greek god Zeus' many lovers, who was turned into the constellation Ursa Major.
- Upon release, Callisto had a slightly worse drop table. In addition, players could exploit his low Magic by safespotting him with the trident of the seas behind a cluster of skeletons north of him. The cluster of skeletons have been removed with a normal update.
- Callisto is the name of one of Jupiter's moons.
- His examine text is a reference to Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
Wilderness bosses and rewards