|Release date||13 March 2014 (Update)|
|Always drops||Big bones|
|I wouldn't want to eat his Porridge.|
When fighting Callisto, use Protect from Melee and go into Melee distance. Callisto has a powerful shockwave attack that cannot be avoided, dealing up to 60 damage each time he uses it. As he only uses Melee, he will use this attack far more frequently if no one is within melee distance of him. The projectile of this attack is similar to that of Wind Wave. Callisto can also roar at his current target (and those next to them), causing them to be launched away from him for 3 damage. Players are unable to eat when they get launched, and Callisto will tend to use his shockwave as a result.
All magic damage against Callisto is reduced to 0. Spells that do not deal damage can be cast against Callisto with full effect.
The most convenient way of getting to Callisto is to use the Annakarl teleport tablet, purchased from the Bounty Hunter Store, or 2 law and 2 blood runes to cast Annakarl Teleport, an Ancient Magicks spell requiring level 90 in Magic. However, using a waka canoe from Edgeville (requires level 57 Woodcutting and an axe) is also a viable method.
Players who intend on fighting Callisto should only bring items that they do not mind losing.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Big bones 1 Always 219
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune pickaxe 1 Common 18,859 Rune 2h sword 1 Uncommon 37,924 Dragon pickaxe 1 Rare (1/171) 2,810,168 Dragon 2h sword 1 Rare (1/256) 135,260 Tyrannical ring 1 Rare (1/512) 1,784,553
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Soul rune 250 Uncommon 36,000 Death rune 300 Uncommon 71,700 Chaos rune 400 Uncommon 38,400 Blood rune 200 Uncommon 41,400
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Snapdragon seed 3 Uncommon 127,980 Ranarr seed 5 Uncommon 156,715 Yew seed 1 Rare (1/128) 78,657 Magic seed 1 Rare (1/128) 201,098 Palm tree seed 1 Rare (1/128) 63,878
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Dark crab 8 Common  8,608 Super restore(4) 3 Common  26,280
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 12,000–20,000 Common Not sold Mysterious emblem 1 Common (1/5) 112,718 Uncut ruby 20 (noted) Uncommon  32,520 Uncut diamond 10 (noted) Uncommon  32,650 Coconut 60 (noted) Uncommon 11,340 Supercompost 100 (noted) Uncommon 51,100 Crushed nest 75 (noted) Uncommon 329,700 Cannonball 250 Uncommon 41,000 Magic logs 100 (noted) Uncommon 113,500 Limpwurt root 50 (noted) Uncommon 11,550 Red dragonhide 75 (noted) Uncommon 195,600 Mahogany logs 400 (noted) Uncommon 172,400 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Slayer's enchantment 1 Uncommon  2,371 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare (1/100) Not sold Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare (1/128) 23,075 Grimy toadflax 100 (noted) Rare (1/128) 212,200 Dark fishing bait 375 Rare (1/128) 1,500 Callisto cub 1 Very rare (1/2,000) Not sold
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 8 dark crabs are dropped along with 3 Super restore (4).
- ↑ Only dropped while on World 318 (unless on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia); tertiary drop.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 20 uncut rubies are dropped along 10 uncut diamonds.
- ↑ Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia.
- ↑ 1/50 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn.
- Callisto is named after one of the Greek god Zeus' many lovers, who was turned into the constellation Ursa Major.
- Upon release, Callisto had a slightly worse drop table. In addition, players could exploit his low Magic by safespotting him with the trident of the seas behind a cluster of skeletons north of him. The cluster of skeletons have been removed with a normal update.
- Callisto is the name of one of Jupiter's moons.
- His examine text is a reference to Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
Wilderness bosses and rewards