|Release date||13 March 2014 (Update)|
|Always drops||Big bones|
|I wouldn't want to eat his Porridge.|
When fighting Callisto, the player should activate Protect from Melee and go into melee distance. Callisto has a powerful shockwave attack that cannot be avoided, dealing up to 60 damage each time he uses it. As he primarily uses melee, he will use this attack far more frequently if no one is within melee distance of him. The projectile of this attack resembles the King Black Dragon's freezing breath. Callisto can also roar at his current target (and those next to them), causing them to be launched away from him as well as 3 damage. Players are unable to eat when they get launched, and Callisto tends to use his shockwave attack afterwards.
The most convenient way of getting to Callisto is to use the Annakarl teleport tablet, purchased from the Bounty Hunter Store, or 2 law and 2 blood runes to cast Annakarl Teleport, an Ancient Magicks spell requiring level 90 in Magic. However, using a waka canoe from Edgeville (requires level 57 Woodcutting and an axe) is also a viable method, as well as using a Games necklace to the Corporeal Beast.
Players who intend on fighting Callisto should only bring items that they do not mind losing.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Big bones 1 Always 213
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune pickaxe 1 Common 18,949 Rune 2h sword 1 Uncommon 37,912 Dragon pickaxe 1 Rare (1/171) 3,307,058 Dragon 2h sword 1 Rare (1/256) 140,525 Tyrannical ring 1 Rare (1/512) 3,762,970
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Soul rune 250 Uncommon 37,250 Death rune 300 Uncommon 66,300 Chaos rune 400 Uncommon 37,600 Blood rune 200 Uncommon 40,600
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Snapdragon seed 3 Uncommon 122,976 Ranarr seed 5 Uncommon 172,230 Yew seed 1 Rare (1/128) 81,565 Magic seed 1 Rare (1/128) 185,841 Palm tree seed 1 Rare (1/128) 53,225
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Dark crab 8 Common  8,800 Super restore(4) 3 Common  27,480
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 12,000–20,000 Common Not sold Mysterious emblem 1 Common (1/5) 128,386 Uncut ruby 20 (noted) Uncommon  31,880 Uncut diamond 10 (noted) Uncommon  32,080 Coconut 60 (noted) Uncommon 6,600 Supercompost 100 (noted) Uncommon 46,700 Crushed nest 75 (noted) Uncommon 242,700 Cannonball 250 Uncommon 41,750 Magic logs 100 (noted) Uncommon 111,000 Limpwurt root 50 (noted) Uncommon 10,950 Red dragonhide 75 (noted) Uncommon 175,350 Mahogany logs 400 (noted) Uncommon 173,600 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Slayer's enchantment 1 Uncommon  2,039 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare (1/100) Not sold Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare (1/128) 18,259 Grimy toadflax 100 (noted) Rare (1/128) 259,900 Dark fishing bait 375 Rare (1/128) 1,500 Callisto cub 1 Very rare (1/2,000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped while on World 318 (unless on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia); tertiary drop.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 20 uncut rubies are dropped along 10 uncut diamonds.
- ↑ Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia.
- ↑ 1/50 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn.
- Callisto is named after one of the Greek god Zeus' many lovers, who was turned into the constellation Ursa Major.
- Upon release, Callisto had a slightly worse drop table. In addition, players could exploit his low Magic by safespotting him with the trident of the seas behind a cluster of skeletons north of him. The cluster of skeletons have been removed and Callisto is now immune to Magic damage.
- Callisto is the name of one of Jupiter's moons.
- His examine text is a reference to Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
Wilderness bosses and rewards