|Release date||19 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||I wouldn't want to eat his Porridge.|
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Callisto 470 1
- Player: Why the grizzly face?
- Callisto cub: You're not funny...
- Player: You should get in the.... sun more.
- Callisto cub: You're really not funny...
- Player: One second, let me take a picture of you with my.... kodiak camera.
- Callisto cub: .....
- Player: Feeling.... blue.
- Callisto cub: If you don't stop, I'm going to leave some... brown... at your feet, human.
- The dialogue references the grizzly, sun, kodiak, blue (glacier), and brown bear species.
- This pet was originally polled along with the other boss pets in Content Poll #22. It gained 72.2% yes votes, 2.8% short of the passing threshold required. The introduction of the pet was re-polled in the Near Miss Poll, and passed by 90.3%.
• • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •
Wilderness bosses and rewards