|Location on World Map|
Canifis is a small town in Morytania, which lies to the east of Varrock. It is only accessible to players who have completed the Priest in Peril quest. The town is inhabited by werewolves in human form and can be tiresome to travel to for lower level players.
- To the north-west is Morytania Slayer Tower
- To the south is the Mort Myre Swamp
- To the west is Varrock
- To the east is Port Phasmatys
Players can teleport to Canifis using the Ancient Magicks spell Kharyrll Teleport. Alternatively, players can focus one of the portals in their Portal Chamber in their house to Canifis. You can also use a fairy ring with the code cks, which will teleport you just west of Canifis. In addition an ectophial may be used to teleport close to Canifis obtainable after the Ghosts Ahoy quest. A Salve Graveyard Teleport may be used to get to the graveyard outside of Canifis.
There is a bank in eastern Canifis.
The Canifis Agility Course is available to players with an Agility level of 40 or above.
The clothes shop, Barkers' Haberdashery, is in the northern part of the city. All items cost 650 coins each, except for the capes which cost 20 coins each. Coloured gloves and capes are tradeable to free-to-play players, all other items are members only.
- Werewolf - If you attack any man or woman citizen of Canifis, they turn into level 88 werewolves.
- Men - If you wield the Wolfbane dagger, you can fight the men and women without them turning into werewolves.
- In Search of the Myreque
- In Aid of the Myreque
- Creature of Fenkenstrain
- Desert Treasure involves Canifis.
- Wanted! involves Canifis.
- Canifis's name is likely a pun; its name sounds similar to "canis", which is the genus that wolves belong to.