|Release date||8 September 2016 (Update)|
|Making trouble around the camp.|
Players who speak to it using a catspeak amulet will find it offering them a mouse, half dead bird, and crunched up spider, to which the player refuses. It then asks for a cooked tuna from the player.
If you have a tuna in your inventory, you will get a dialogue to either give the cat the Tuna or keep it for yourself.
Without catspeak amulet
- Cat: Meow.
With catspeak amulet
- Player: Hello puss.
- Cat: Want a mouse?
- Player: No thanks.
- Cat: Want this half dead bird?
- Player: Errrr... no.
- Cat: Want this crunched up spider?
- Player: Um... not really.
- Cat: Oh well. Got any tuna?
If the player has no tuna in their inventory:
- Player: No.
- Cat: Hmmmph.
If the player does have tuna in their inventory:
- Player: Why yes I do have some tuna.
- Cat: Give! *purr*
If the player gives the tuna:
- You give some tuna to the cat. It devours it and purrs loudly.
- Cat: Catch toad for me.
- Player: What? I think not...
If the player does not give the tuna:
- Player: Nah... my tuna.
- Cat: Hissss...