|Release date||27 August 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||12 coins|
|Low Alch||8 coins|
|Store price||2 coins|
|Exchange price||56 coins (info)|
|It's ground up chocolate.|
Chocolate dust is made by using a knife or a pestle and mortar with a chocolate bar. It can also be obtained by bringing Wesley in Nardah noted chocolate bars, who will crush them for you for a fee of 50 coins per item. Chocolate dust can be bought from Hudo at the Grand tree.
Obtaining chocolate barsEdit
- 1 respawns every 57 seconds on the ground floor[ of the ]Cooks' Guild (requires a chef's hat to enter).
- 1 chocolate bar respawns next to the cooking range in the lost city of Zanaris.
- 1 chocolate bar sold in Wydin's Food Store in Port Sarim.
- 25 sold in Rok's Chocs Box in Nardah.
- Up to 50 chocolate bars sold in the Culinaromancer's Chest, depending on your progress in Recipe for Disaster.
- 9 chocolate bars are sold at both bakery stalls in Ardougne.
- 20 chocolate bars (10 chocolate dust as well) sold in Funch's Fine Groceries in the Grand Tree.