|Release date||11 July 2006 (Update)|
|Location||Cosmic entity plane|
|Notable features||Strange being from another dimension.|
|A highly enlightened being.|
The Cosmic Being (her name is Bubrezankaldargarez'jk in human tongue, but she tells you you can call her "Bub") can be found in the Cosmic entity's plane during A Fairy Tale Part II. Cosmic Beings resemble humanoid ghosts but are more angular in appearance. When asked “What universal mystery are you pondering today?” she may give one of the following responses:
- Where do flies go at night?
- Have you ever flicked through a dictionary and afterwards felt really depressed by how much you don't know?
- Do other birds speak pigeon pidgin?
- Political philosophy is an oxymoron.
- Why are yawns contagious?
- Do sick days include when you're sick of work?
- To be is to be the value of a variable.
- How do you know when you've run out of invisible ink?
- Where does a snake's tail begin?
- How long do fish wait to swim after they eat?
- If you're halfway from here to there, which is which?
• • • • •