The Karamja Dungeon is located underneath the Karamja volcano, and the Crandor Dungeon is located underneath Crandor. Both dungeons are connected to each other. In order for a player to gain full access to the Crandor dungeon, they must have completed or be about to engage in the final fight in the quest Dragon Slayer. No part of the dungeons are multicombat zones.
Until the advent of the Stronghold Security Dungeon, this dungeon was the most dangerous non-Wilderness area in F2P. Its relative proximity to a major fishing area of non-members makes it a popular training choice among high levelled members. Red spiders' eggs, the principal ingredient in a stat restore potion, can be found here.
- There is a wall in the Crandor Dungeon, and when pushed, it will take the player to Karamja Dungeon, but only if the player has sailed to Crandor for Dragon Slayer. That is how both dungeons are connected.
- A dragon named Elvarg lives under Crandor. In order to complete Dragon Slayer, the player must slay her. Elvarg can only be fought once.
- There is an entrance to the Mor Ul Rek which only members have access to. You go into the Karamja Dungeon main entrance and go into the big opening near the rope.
- There are skeletons, giant bats, deadly red spiders, and lesser demons under the volcano. So it is recommended that a player brings food if they are intending to enter.
- There are 4 gold rocks in the Karamjan Volcano Mine, but they are guarded by aggressive level 22 skeletons.
- There are also red spiders' eggs respawns.
- It is also quite close to the Karamja docks making the docks a useful place to fish for food to go in with.
- Elvarg (level 83) (aggressive)
- Skeletons (level 22, 25, and 45) (aggressive to players below twice their level)
- Giant Bats (level 27) (aggressive to players below twice their level)
- Lesser Demon (level 82)
- Deadly Red Spiders (level 34) (aggressive to players below twice their level.)
- Dragon Slayer's final battle is located on Crandor.
- Dangerous Road
- Attack 2