|Materials|| 2 Teak planks |
1 Crawling hand (stuffed)
|Examine text||A trophy of a mighty slayer!|
A mounted Crawling hand can be built in the head trophy hotspot of the Skill Hall in a player-owned house. Upon building it, players will receive 211 Construction experience and 261 Slayer experience.
Players can only get the Stuffed crawling hand by killing Crawling Hands, which require 5 Slayer, until they drop a Crawling hand corpse. Players must then take the corpse to the Taxidermist in Canifis, who will stuff the corpse for 1,000 coins. Once mounted however, the hand cannot be reclaimed. If players remove the mounted hand, they will receive nothing back. Jagex has stated that this is because mounting the hand rewards Slayer experience, and they did not want players to be able to train slayer by removing and remounting the Crawling hand.
After you mount the hand, it will tell jokes.
Another player's POHEdit
- Player: Hey, a crawling hand!
- Crawling hand: Yes, what?
- Player: <House owner's name> must be pretty handy to have slayed that!
In your POHEdit
- Player: Hey, I was going to make some furniture, do you think you could lend a HAND?
- Crawling hand: Very funny.
- Player: Hey, hand, do you want to know how I slayed you?
- Crawling hand: I don't know, how?
- Player: Because you're just a hand! You're ARMLESS!
- Player: Hey, you're just a hand, right? So what do you eat?
- Crawling hand: Finger food, of course!
Skill Hall trophies
• • • • • •
|Castle Wars armour stands||
• • • • • •
|Rune display cases||