|Release date||31 January 2005 (Update)|
|Start point||Read the sign in the middle of Canifis.|
|Description||Dr Fenkenstrain, master and sole occupant of the castle to the north east of Canifis, needs a new servant to go on a dark errand for him.
Do you have the stomach to help Fenkenstrain complete his twisted purpose?
|Enemies to defeat||Experiment (Level 51)|
- Read the signpost northwest of the bar in Canifis to start the quest.
- Take a pickled brain off the table in the tavern in Canifis for 50gp.
- Talk to Dr. Fenkenstrain inside of Fenkenstrain's Castle: (1-4-4)
- Go upstairs to the bookcases and read:
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost downstairs with the Ghostspeak amulet equipped. (2)
- Travel to the graves spread around the Haunted Woods (Fairy ring code A-L-Q) and dig in front of a grave marker immediately southeast of the fairy ring.
- Combine the brain and head.
- Go to the experiment Cave, use your star amulet on the easternmost memorial, south-east of the castle, then push it.
- Inside, kill a level 51 Experiment for the cavern key.
- Follow the northwestern path to the end.
- Search the chest and climb the ladder.
- Dig at the three graves to get the torso, arms and legs.
- Return to Dr Fenkenstrain (Fenkenstrain's castle teleport) and give him the body parts. (1) Talk to him again to give him the needle and thread.
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost for the shed key. (2)
- Take 3 canes from the pile of canes next to the shed. then search the cupboard inside the shed.
- Combine the broom and canes into an extended brush.
- Go upstairs to the western fireplace and use the extended brush on it for a conductor mould.
- Go to a furnace (closest is in Port Phasmatys) and smelt a silver bar into a lightning rod.
- Return to the castle, go upstairs and then climb the southern ladder to reach the lightning conductor.
- Repair the lightning conductor.
- Talk to the doctor.
- Go upstairs, then climb the northern ladder.
- Talk to Fenkenstrain's Monster.
- Go downstairs, then pickpocket the doctor for the Ring of Charos.
- Quest complete!