|Release date||31 January 2005 (Update)|
|Start point||Read the sign in the middle of Canifis.|
|Description||Dr Fenkenstrain, master and sole occupant of the castle to the north east of Canifis, needs a new servant to go on a dark errand for him.
Do you have the stomach to help Fenkenstrain complete his twisted purpose?
|Enemies to defeat||Experiment (Level 51)|
- Read the signpost northwest of the bar in Canifis to start the quest.
- Take a pickled brain off the table in the tavern in Canifis for 50gp.
- Talk to Dr. Fenkenstrain inside of Fenkenstrain's Castle.
- Go upstairs to the bookcases and read:
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost downstairs with the Ghostspeak amulet equipped.
- Travel to the graves spread around the Haunted Woods (Fairy ring alq) and dig in front of a grave marker immediately south-east of the fairy ring.
- Combine the brain and head.
- Go to the experiment Cave, use your star amulet on the easternmost memorial, south-east of the castle, then push it.
- Inside, kill a level 51 Experiment for the cavern key.
- Follow the northwestern path to the end.
- Search the chest and climb the ladder.
- Dig at the three graves to get the torso, arms and legs.
- Return to Dr Fenkenstrain (Fenkenstrain's castle teleport) and give him the body parts.
- Talk to him again to give him the needle and thread.
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost for the shed key.
- Take 3 canes from the pile of canes next to the shed. then search the cupboard inside the shed.
- Combine the broom and canes into an extended brush.
- Go upstairs to the western fireplace and use the extended brush on the fireplace for a conductor mould.
- Go to a furnace (closest is in Port Phasmatys or Fairy Ring to Zanaris) and smelt a silver bar into a lightning rod.
- Return to the castle, go upstairs and then climb the southern ladder to reach the lightning conductor.
- Repair the lightning conductor.
- Talk to the doctor.
- Go upstairs, then climb the northern ladder.
- Talk to Fenkenstrain's Monster.
- Go downstairs, then pickpocket the doctor for the Ring of Charos.
- Quest complete!
- 2 Quest points
- 1,000 Thieving experience
- The Ring of charos, which allows access to the Werewolf Agility Course, and, when activated during Garden of Tranquillity, reduced cost to many transport links.
Required for completingEdit
Completion of Creature of Fenkenstrain is required for the following: