|Start point||Read the sign in the middle of Canifis.|
|Description||Dr Fenkenstrain, master and sole occupant of the castle to the north east of Canifis, needs a new servant to go on a dark errand for him.
Do you have the stomach to help Fenkenstrain complete his twisted purpose?
|Enemies to defeat||Experiment (Level 51)|
- Read the signpost NW of the bar in Canifis to start the quest.
- Take a pickled brain off the table in the tavern in Canifis for 50gp on your way to the castle.
- Talk to Dr. Fenkenstrain inside of Fenkenstrain's Castle: (1-4-4)
- Answer "Yes"
- Answer "Braindead"
- Answer "Grave digging"
- Go upstairs to the bookcases and read:
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost downstairs with Ghostspeak Amulet equipped. (2)
- Travel to the graves spread around the Haunted Woods and dig in front of a grave marker to find a decapitated head. There's more than one in the area but only one of them belongs to the ghost.
- Combine the brain and head.
- Go to the experiment Cave, by using your star amulet on the right most tombstone. south-east of the castle.
- Inside kill a level 51 Experiment for the cavern key
- Follow the path northwest.
- Search the chest and climb the ladder.
- Dig at the tombstones to get the torso, arms and legs.
- Backtrack to the doctor (or use Ectophial if you have completed Ghosts Ahoy) and give him all the parts. (1) Talk to him a second time to give him the needle and threads.
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost for the shed key. (2)
- Search the shed cupboard and take 3 canes from the pile of canes.
- Combine the broom and canes.
- Go upstairs to the west fireplace and use the extended brush on it for a conductor mould.
- Go to a furnace and smelt a silver bar into a lightning rod (closest is in Port Phasmatys).
- Return to the castle, go upstairs and then climb the southern ladder to the Lightning tower.
- Use the "Repair Lightning conductor" option.
- Talk to the doctor.
- Go upstairs, through the metal gate, up the ladder, and talk to the monster.
- Pickpocket the doctor.
- Quest complete!