|Release date||20 August 2003 (Update)|
|Quest item?||Legends' Quest|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|A black obsidian dagger, it has a strange aura about it.|
The dark dagger is a quest item obtained during Legends' Quest. It is given to the player by the entity Echned Zekin. The dagger can then either be given to Ugandulu for a one-use Holy force spell, or used to kill Viyeldi which converts the dagger into a glowing dagger. It is then given to Echned, who turns out to be the demon.
Players can use the drop trick to obtain multiple copies of the dagger during the quest, should the player want one for personal use. Simply drop the dagger and speak to the ghost again. It has no use after the quest is finished.
If players have misplaced their glowing dagger, it cannot be re-obtained.
|Hover over image for type|
|Stab||Stab||Attack and Hitpoints|
|Lunge||Stab||Strength and Hitpoints|
|Slash||Slash||Strength and Hitpoints|
|Block||Stab||Defence and Hitpoints|
- The dark dagger was the first obsidian weapon in RuneScape.
- Purepker895 wields this dagger during the Draynor Bank Robbery.
- It, along with the Glowing dagger, is one of the weakest weapons in the game.
- It has been thought that by returning to the Kharazi Dungeon and going to the room with the winch, which requires casting a Charge Orb spell on the door to enter, and smashing the barrels in the room, that you could to reobtain it, but that has been confirmed to be false by Mod Ash.
• • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •
• • • • • •