Demons are a category of creature characterized by a beastly appearance, and often a red or black colouration. A wide variety of creatures are encompassed in this category, including many which are not explicitly referred to as demons in-game. Some demons are considered sub-classes of other varieties, and thus will count towards a Slayer assignment for the primary class. These cases are labelled in parenthesis.
- Lesser demon
- Greater demon
- Black demon
- Abyssal demon
- Demonic gorilla (Black demon)
- "Fiend" type monsters are considered a subclass of demons. Arclight and its variants as well as Holy water do not work against them.
- As with all revenants, Salve amulet and its variants work against them. Arclight and its variants as well as Holy water do not work against them.
- Revenant imp
- Revenant hellhound (Hellhound)
- Revenant pyrefiend (Pyrefiend)
- Revenant demon (Greater demon)
- Abyssal Sire (Abyssal demon)
- Demon of Balance (Black demon)
- Demon of Darkness (Black demon)
- Demon of Light (Black demon)
- K'ril Tsutsaroth (Greater demon, Holy Water does not work)
- Skotizo (Black/Greater demon)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 These demons can only be harmed by the god spell of the corresponding god they represent or a twisted bow, and as such indirectly mean that Arclight and its variants as well as Holy water do not work against them.
- Jungle Demon
- Kolodion (Black demon, final form only)
| This is a disambiguation page used to distinguish between articles with similar names.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.