|Release date||19 September 2005 (Update)|
|Also known as||Deposit box|
|Lets you put items into your bank.|
A bank deposit box allows players to deposit items directly into the bank from their inventory without having to open the bank interface. This allows for faster depositing times when skilling or resource gathering and avoids having to enter a bank pin. Players cannot use the bank deposit boxes to withdraw items and they also cannot check their bank content using the bank deposit box. Bank deposit boxes are found in most bank buildings.
To use the deposit box, players simply click the box to open up the bank deposit box window, which is an interface that shows the same items which were in their inventory before clicking the bank deposit box. They can then deposit items by clicking on the item, and can choose to deposit more than one as if they were accessing their bank account through the normal method.
Players can also deposit items to the bank deposit box without opening the deposit box window. To do this, players must (right) click on the item and choose "use item" and then click on the bank deposit box. A window will open in the player's chat screen, asking the number of items the player wants to store into their bank.
Unlike the ordinary bank booth or bank chest, the deposit box is one-click and does not require a PIN, making it much quicker if a player is only depositing items because they don't have to keep entering their bank pins when logging in and out or hopping worlds.
- Draynor Village bank
- Edgeville bank
- Falador east and west banks
- Lumbridge Castle bank (on the top floor)
- Varrock east and west banks
- Port Sarim by the Entrana monks
- Corsair Cove
- Ardougne north and south banks
- Blast Furnace
- Catherby bank
- Crafting Guild
- Fishing Guild
- Nardah bank
- Piscatoris Fishing Colony
- Seers' Village bank
- Trouble Brewing
- Woodcutting Guild
- Yanille bank
- Dwarven Ferryman - Near the Arzinian Mine in Keldagrim. He banks gold ore for a 20% commission (10% if wearing ring of charos (a)).
- Peer the Seer in Rellekka - Player must have completed the Easy Fremennik Diary.
- Rionasta in Tai Bwo Wannai (Parcel Service) - He'll run items to the player's bank for a fee (in trading sticks).