The Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon is a dungeon south of the underground city of Dorgesh-Kaan. Entry to the dungeon requires completion of the Death to the Dorgeshuun quest and a rope to get down. The dungeon is dark and requires the player to have a light source or face relentless damage from stinging insects. A tinderbox is recommended (to relight the light source, just in case) but is not necessary. An antipoison potion may also be helpful, as there are several poisonous creatures in the dungeon.
You can use a Dwarf Cannon in the dungeon, however it is not multicombat.
- There is a two-way passage between the dungeon and the Kalphite Lair.
- Fairy ring AJQ provides access to the dungeon.
- There are two net fishing locations for frog spawn.
- Molanisk (39 Slayer) - Can only be found in this dungeon.
- Cave bug (10 Slayer)
- Big frog
- Giant frog
- Cave crawler (10 Slayer) - Poisonous; starting at 8 damage.
- Cave slime (17 Slayer) - Poisonous; starting at 3 damage.
- Rockslug (20 Slayer) - Requires a bag of salt to be killed.
Lumbridge Swamp Dungeon • Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon • Fremennik Slayer Dungeon • Slayer Tower • Stronghold Slayer Cave • Catacombs of Kourend • Chasm of Fire • Kalphite Hive • Lizardman Caves • Kraken Cove • Smoke Devil Dungeon