|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
|Sells items?||Slayer shop|
|Notable features||Highest-level Slayer master & Master of Slayer|
| He looks dangerous!|
Duradel is the highest level Slayer Master. To receive Slayer tasks from Duradel, a Combat level of 100 and a Slayer level of 50 is required. Duradel is located in Shilo Village, which requires the Shilo Village quest completed to access.
Completion of a task assigned by Duradel will grant you:
- 15 points per normal task
- 75 for every 10th
- 225 for every 50th
- 375 for every 100th
- 525 for every 250th
- 750 for every 1,000th
Players who have achieved 99 Slayer can purchase a Slayer cape from him for 99,000 coins.
Useful fairy ring codes
- Shilo Village - CKR
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon - AJR
- Slayer Tower - CKS
- Kalphite Lair - BIQ
- Abyssal Area - ALR
- Kharidian Desert - DLQ
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Completion of Dragon Slayer II is required to receive these as a task.
- ↑ Only assigned to players who have unlocked the Watch the birdy ability via spending 80 Slayer reward points.
- ↑ Only assigned to players who have unlocked the Like a boss ability via spending 200 Slayer reward points.
- ↑ The odds of getting a specific task from the boss category is much smaller than getting a normal task, since there are two rolls for that task: one roll for the boss task, and one roll for the specific task within the boss category.
- ↑ Completion of Cabin Fever is required to receive these as a task.
- ↑ Starting Mourning's End Part II is required to receive these as a task.
- ↑ Starting Desert Treasure quest is required to receive these as a task in order to access Smokey Well if choosing to slay them there.
- ↑ Starting Regicide is required to receive these as a task.
- ↑ Completion of Bone Voyage is required to receive these as a task.
- ↑ Only after paying 75 Slayer points to toggle on the ability to be assigned them, in addition to gaining at least 5% favour with the Shayzien House. No favour is required for killing them in the Lizardman Settlement. For lizardman shamans, 100% favour with the Shayzien House is required.
- ↑ Only after paying 80 Slayer reward points to toggle on the ability to be assigned them. Also requires partial completion of Barbarian Training.
- ↑ Only after paying 50 Slayer reward points to toggle on the ability to be assigned them.
- ↑ Completion of Death Plateau, in addition to level 60 in Strength or Agility, is required to receive these as a task.
- ↑ Partial completion of Lunar Diplomacy is required to receive these as a task.
- ↑ Only after paying 100 Slayer reward points to toggle on the ability to be assigned them.
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 Players may be given a chance to slay TzTok-Jad, giving 25,000 bonus Slayer experience as well as any experience gained throughout the cave.
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Players may be given a chance to slay TzKal-Zuk, provided they have already killed it once before, giving 100,000 bonus Slayer experience as well as any experience gained throughout the Inferno.
- ↑ Completion of Lost City is required to receive these as a task.
Increased task numbers
- task numbers for certain Slayer monsters can be done by spending Slayer reward points from any Slayer master. Unlocking abilities to increase your
- Duradel's hair is probably inspired by the Sikha, or Shikha. In Hinduism, this can signify a lock of hair left on the shaven head of a male Orthodox Hindu. Duradel's clothing also resembles that of a Hindu saint.
- When the player asks Duradel about how he attained the Slayer cape, he mentions to the player that he killed a lot of powerful NPCs ("giants") to acquire it much faster than usual.
- Duradel shares his iconic face paint with many others around RuneScape, such as Vannaka, the Oracle (on top of Ice Mountain) and the random event character, the Genie.
- After completing all of the elite tasks in the Western Provinces Diary, the difference between Duradel and Nieve/Steve's tasks is that he assigns waterfiends and doesn't assign brine rats, turoths, and Scabarites, as well as the different weights and amounts to kill for each task.
• • (20) • (40) • (70) • (85) / (85) • (100)