|Release date||6 April 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||3 coins|
(Rising Sun Inn)
|Exchange price||62 coins (info)|
|A pint of thick dark beer.|
Dwarven Stout is an alcoholic beverage that grants a temporary +1 boost to both Mining and Smithing skills, while temporarily lowering Attack and Strength by 3 levels. It also heals 1 Hitpoint. This effect lasts up to one minute.
- Brewed by players
- Jossik in the Lighthouse
- The Rising Sun Inn in Falador - 3 coins
- The Toad and Chicken in Burthorpe - 2 coins
- Sam or Rachael in the Burthorpe Games Room - 2 coins
- Common drop from Rockslugs
- In the Dwarven Pass underneath White Wolf Mountain (opened with completion of the Fishing Contest quest).
The full recipe for a Dwarven Stout is as follows (in the order given):
- 2 buckets of water
- 2 barley malt
- (Optional) 1 "the stuff," to increase chance of maturity
- 4 hammerstone hops
- 1 ale yeast
- Wait two to five days.
- Collect the completed ale using eight beer glasses or two calquat kegs.
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •