Ed is an NPC found in the Unmarked Grave west of the Wintertodt Camp. He can be reached by running from the hidden trail north-west corner of the camp.
Speaking to him will reveal that he is searching for the helm of raedwald in order to complete his clue hunter outfit.
- Player: Hello.
- Ed: Hello friend.
- Player: What are you doing here?
- Ed: I'm looking for a helmet. I know it's buried somewhere.
- Player: And you think that somewhere is here?
- Ed: I don't know. I've tried everywhere else so it might be.
- Player: Maybe you're missing something important.
- Ed: Maybe you're right. I just don't know anymore.
- Player: That's a nice outfit.
- Ed: Thank you. I just wish I had the helmet to go with it.
- Player: Hey your hair is on fire!
- Player: Goodbye.
If the player is wearing the helm of raedwald:
- Ed: That helmet! Where did you get it?
- Player: I found it.
- Ed: Where?
- Player: I can't tell you that. It would ruin the fun. You'll have to work it out for yourself.
- Ed: Arhhh!