Old School RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc.
| Veronica, north of Draynor Village and south of Draynor Manor(Usually right around the gate to Draynor Manor).
|Veronica is very worried. Her fiancé went into the big spooky manor house to ask for directions. An hour later and he's still not out yet.
- Spade (can be obtained during quest).
- Talk to Veronica. (1)
- Enter the manor and climb up the stairs.
- Collect the fish food on the 1st floor[U.K. floor] of Draynor Manor in the room with the ghost, south of the stairs.
- Collect the poison from the room south of the kitchen on the ground floor[U.K. floor].
- Combine the fish food and the poison.
- Search the bookcase in the most western room of the ground floor[U.K. floor].
- Climb down the ladder.
- Pull levers A and B down.
- Enter Door 1.
- Pull lever D down, leave C up.
- Enter Doors 2 & 3.
- Pull levers A, B up.
- Enter Doors 3, 4 & 5.
- Pull levers E, F down.
- Enter Doors 6 & 7.
- Pull lever C down.
- Enter Doors 7 & 6.
- Pull lever E up.
- Enter Doors 6, 8, 3, 9 and pick up the oil can.
- Go up the ladder and pull the lever.
- Pick up the spade in the far eastern room on the ground floor
- Exit out the back door of the same room.
- Circle around the back to search the Compost heap on the west side.
- Use the poisoned fish food on the fountain in the south west corner of the grounds.
- Search the poisoned fountain to retrieve a pressure gauge.
- Return to the manor and pick up the rubber tube in the room with the skeleton on the ground floor.
- Now climb up the central staircase just south of this room, and then again climb up the spiral staircase to the west of the stairs you just climbed up on.
- Talk to Professor Oddenstein. (1-2)
- Talk to him again to give him the items.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.