|Release date||11 July 2006 (Update)|
|Quest series||Fairy Tale (#2)|
|Start point||Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village|
|Enemies to defeat||
Unlocking Fairy RingsEdit
- Take all required items with you.
- Speak with Martin the Master Gardener in the Draynor Market. (Option 2)
- Wait 5 minutes (in-game time) and speak to Martin the Master Gardener again.
- Now make your way to Fairy Nuff's grotto in Zanaris just north of the bank.
- Take Nuff's certificate off the floor, right-click it and study it.
- Talk to the fairy chef just south of the bank.
- Read the Rune temple sign just south of the Cosmic altar.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather in the throne room. (Options 1-2-1)
- Talk to the Co-ordinator just north of the throne room. (Option 1)
- Talk to Fairy Fixit near the fairy ring in Zanaris. You can now use the Fairy rings
Curing the QueenEdit
- Now teleport using the fairy ring in this order: air, dlr, djq, ajs - (Note: You can right click configure but you must have the certificate in your inventory)
- Talk to Fairy Nuff in the NE corner of the area.
- Go back to Zanaris and pickpocket the Fairy Godfather while him and his henchman aren't looking.
- Go back to the hideout and give the Queen's secateurs to Fairy Nuff.
- Travel to fairy code CKP. Wait here until a star flower has grown then pick it. (You must have Nuff's certificate with you for this to work.)
- Travel to fairy code DIR. Kill a gorak and pick up its gorak claws.
- Now use the star flower on your vial of water and grind the gorak claws to receive gorak claw powder, then use the two items on each other to make a magic essence potion.
- Return to the hideout and use the potion on the Fairy Queen.
- Speak with the Fairy Queen.
- Congratulations! Quest completed!
• • • • •