|Release date||23 July 2002 (Update)|
|Start point||Talk to Lady Servil. She is just south-west of the Monastery that is south of Ardougne.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Starting the QuestEdit
- Talk to Lady Servil just outside of the northeast corner of the Tree Gnome Village maze. (2)
- Go to the house in the northeast corner of the arena and search the chest for Khazard armour
- Equip the armour and head south into the prison. (Do not unequip the armour inside!)
Inside the ArenaEdit
- Talk to Jeremy Servil in the first jail cell.
- Without attacking him, talk to the Khazard Guard in the southeast corner of the jail.
- Go to the bar to the west of the jail and buy a Khali brew for five coins.
- Go back to the jail and talk to the guard to get the keys.
- Prepare for a fight, ranged/mage recommended to safespot, or the Protect from melee prayer.
- Use the keys on Jeremy's prison door (the most northeastern cell) to free him.
- Kill the Khazard Ogre (level 63). (If the fight doesn't start, talk to Justin)
- Get locked up again and talk to your cellmate.
- Talk to Justin Servil to begin the fight.
- Kill the Khazard scorpion (level 44).
- Kill Bouncer (level 137).
- Kill General Khazard (level 112) or run away through the door in the corner of the arena. (Or just run north untill hes not aggressive.)
- Return to Lady Servil.
- Quest Complete!