|Start point||Dwarves at the entrances to the tunnel that goes under White Wolf Mountain.|
|Description||The mountain Dwarves' home would be an ideal way to get across White Wolf Mountain safely. However, the Dwarves aren't too fond of strangers. They will let you through if you can bring them a trophy. The trophy is the prize for the annual Hemenster fishing competition.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Speak to either dwarves on either side of the White Wolf Mountain. Tell him you want to be his friend. (1-2-3-1-1)
- Go to Seers Village and grab the Garlic in the house south west of the bank (it spawns on the table).
- Make your way to McGrubor's Wood (Fairy ring code: als or Skills Necklace "Fishing Guild" and run North.) and gather 3 red vine worms.
- Make your way to Hemenster and show the Fishing pass to Morris.
- Put a Garlic in the pipes to the north.
- Pay Bonzo 5 coins and then start fishing until the contest is over.
- After winning the contest, make your way back to the dwarf and show him the trophy.
- Quest complete!