|Release date||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Location||Seers' Village Flax Fields|
| He tends to the flax fields.|
The Flax keeper is a man located within the flax fields in Seers' Village. Upon completion of certain difficulties of the Kandarin Diary, he will allow players to exchange a certain amount of noted flax for noted bow string each day:
Kandarin Diary Reward Edit
- Completing the easy tasks will let you exchange 30 flax for 30 bow string each day.
- Completing the medium tasks will let you exchange 60 flax for 60 bow string each day.
- Completing the hard tasks will let you exchange 120 flax for 120 bow string each day.
- Completing the elite tasks will let you exchange 250 flax for 250 bow string each day.
Note: If you complete all of the next tier tasks (example: you already have Kandarin easy finished and just complete the last task in Kandarin medium), be sure to exchange your daily flax before you get the reward for Kandarin medium diaries because you can then go right back to the Flax Keeper and get that day's reward for the new completed diary (so for that one day you would get 90 flax (30+60)), however this only can be done once per upgrade, but it is worth noting here.
Flax Keeper is the solution to the medium anagram clue: PEAK REFLEX. He will present a challenge scroll containing the question: If I have 1014 flax, and I spin a third of them into bowstring, how many flax do I have left? The answer is 676.
- The Flax Keeper is the brother of Hans, in Lumbridge.