|Please add an image!|
|Release date||30 August 2005 (Update)|
|Start point||Speak to Ellamaria in the garden of Varrock Palace.|
|Description||'Queen of Varrock seeks experienced gardener to help construct a garden of peace and serenity as surprise for husband.
Only serious Farmers need apply. Peasants welcome (although not that welcome). Tools not supplied.
Please note: under no circumstances are the contents of this message to be disclosed to Rollie – um, one means King Roald.'
|Length||Long (Must wait for several crops to grow)|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to Ellamaria at the garden east of Varrock palace.
- Talk to Ellamaria again to obtain the trolley.
- Talk to the Wise Old Man in Draynor Village with the ring of charos.
- Quiz answers:
- Show them a range of colours...
- Take his generous gift...
- It’s absolutely...
- Put on the silly helmet and jump...
- You of course...
- Ask me nicely...
- No, especially...
- See to the survival of your crops as you see fit.
- Always have on you: A rake, seed dibber, spade, secateurs, watering can, gardening trowel, and ring of charos(a).
- Equip the ring of charos(a).
Lyra west of Port PhasmatysEdit
Items required: 3-6 onion seeds
- Talk to Lyra.
- Grow onions (both patches reduce chance of failure).
- Once grown, talk to Lyra for the orchid seeds.
Kragen north of ArdougneEdit
Items required: 3-6 cabbage seeds
- Talk to Kragen.
- Grow cabbages (both patches reduce chance of failure).
- Once grown, talk to Kragen for the snowdrop seeds.
Elstan south of FaladorEdit
Item required: a marigold seed
- Talk to Elstan.
- Grow marigolds in the patch.
- Once grown, give them to Elstan for the delphinium seeds
Dantaera in CatherbyEdit
Item required: secateurs, Gardening trowel, a filled plant pot (can be bought from the nearby store), a filled watering can
- Talk to Dantaera.
- Travel to Ice Mountain, next to Edgeville Monastery.
- Use secateurs on the White Tree located on the northern part of the Ice Mountain.
- Put the White Tree Shoot in your plant pot and water it.
Brother Althric at the Edgeville monasteryEdit
Item required: a fishing rod
- Talk to Brother Althric.
- Run over to Edgeville and throw the ring of charos(a) down the well, then go and pick 4 seeds from the red, pink, and white roses from the monastery.
- Retrieve your ring with a fishing rod or return to Fenkenstrain's Castle if you destroyed it.
Bernald behind the Burthorpe pubEdit
Items required: a rune/pure essence, a hammer, 2 plant cures, a pestle and mortar and Ring of charos (a).
- Talk to Bernald, while wearing ring of charos(a).
- Use 1 plant cure on the vines.
- Talk to Bernald again.
- Talk to Alain by the Taverley tree patch.
- Crush rune/pure essence with a hammer then grind the shards with a pestle and mortar.
- Add this to the other plant cure and use it on the vines.
- Talk to Bernald to get the vine seeds.
Lumbridge Castle Edit
- Use the trolley on the statue of a king.
- Push (or big push) the trolley east over the bridge then place it on the northern plinth in the garden.
Falador Square Edit
- Use the trolley on the statue.
- Push the trolley north through the gate then place it on the southern plinth in the garden.
Items required: 2 buckets of compost or supercompost,a seed dibber, a rake, a spade, and Ring of charos (a).
- Return to Ellamaria’s garden.
- Fill the 2 plant pots with compost.
- Plant everything. They take 10–15 minutes to grow and cannot die. (Make sure your White Tree Shoot is watered otherwise it won't work when you try to plant it.)
- Talk to Ellamaria.
- Talk to King Roald.
- Make sure you have the Ring of charos (a) equipped when talking to King Roald or he will not follow you.
- Watch the cutscene.
- 2 Quest points
- 5,000 Farming experience
- An activated ring of charos - Players can wear the activated ring to charm various NPCs to pay less for certain services, or get choices that are otherwise unavailable.
- An apple tree seed
- An acorn
- 5 Guam seeds
- 4 Dose compost potion, can be used on a full compost bin to turn compost into supercompost.
- After the quest, the player can visit the garden and pick 4 fruits from the white tree. They regrow after some time, similar to other fruit bearing trees. Each fruit restores about 8% of energy.
Required for completingEdit
• • • • • • •