Ghostly robes is a set of magic armour that makes the wearer translucent. They are members-only, and can be obtained from completing a small miniquest after a player has a ring of visibility from Desert Treasure.
A player must speak to various ghosts found throughout RuneScape. They must be spoken to in order. Each will tell you their story, direct you on to the next ghost, and give you a piece of the ghostly robes set.
There are three different alternatives for each player as to where and which ghosts a player needs to talk to in order to get each ghostly item. Half of the items are in the Wilderness. Locations will vary for each player.
The full set of ghostly robes can be stored in a magic wardrobe in the costume room of a player-owned house, saving bank space when not in use. It's also possible to obtain more than one by using the drop trick.
If the robes are lost, the components can be reclaimed from their respective ghosts. The ghosts can be spoken to in any order, but must be spoken to at their correct location according to the player's sequence in the Curse of the Empty Lord. Otherwise a meaningless conversation will result. If you don't remember your sequence, then starting with a ghost with easily reached locations, such as Dhalak, is advisable. You can also rebuy the set from Perdu for a total cost of 145,000 coins.
- Valdez - Talk to him to start the miniquest. Gives the ghostly robe (top).
- Rennard - Gives the ghostly gloves.
- Kharrim - Gives the ghostly boots.
- Lennissa - Gives the ghostly robe (bottom).
- Dhalak - Gives the ghostly hood.
- Viggora - Gives the ghostly cloak.
|Item||Attack Bonus||Defence Bonus||Other Bonus|
|Ghostly robe (top)||0||0||0||+5||0||0||0||0||+5||0||0||0|
|Ghostly robe (bottom)||0||0||0||+4||0||0||0||0||+4||0||0||0|
- If you talk to Evil Dave while wearing full ghostly robes and have a hellcat follower, he will say "That outfit is TOTALLY EVIL! And you've got an evil cat too! To be honest I'm a little bit scared of you!"
- While wearing the ghostly robes and travelling through the desert on magic carpet, you can also see through the carpet at the part your character stands on.
- Particles are not visible through the ghostly robes.
• • • • • •