The Tree Gnome Stronghold Agility Course is an Agility course in which the player must traverse obstacles consisting of a Log Balance, Obstacle Nets, Tightropes, and Pipes. It was released along with the Agility skill on 12 December 2002. It is located south of the Grand Tree in the Tree Gnome Stronghold, which is north-west of East Ardougne. This Agility course is the lowest level course that can be accessed. It is impossible to fail any of the challenges on this course.
This course has no requirements, and players cannot take damage here; therefore, food is not required. Players may benefit by using an energy potion or another similar item, so they can recover their energy. Players gain 86.5 experience points for a complete circuit.
The best way to get there, if the player has completed Tree Gnome Village, is to use the Spirit tree teleports. Otherwise, players can use a Gnome glider (after The Grand Tree quest), or travel north-west from East Ardougne.
- Use a Necklace of Passage to teleport to the Outpost and run slightly North East
- Simply walk into the Tree Gnome Stronghold. Click the front door and Femi will appear saying "Hey!" you reply "Hi!" and she asks you to help her with some boxes. Your character grabs the boxes and when you next click the front door, it opens. No quests at all it seems.
- Use the Spirit tree teleportation (requires completion of Tree Gnome Village).
- Use a Games necklace to teleport to Barbarian Outpost, dive into the whirlpool south of it - note that diving into the whirlpool might cause some damage, and this cannot be done if you have access to the Ancient Cavern - and walk from there.
- Teleport to Ardougne and walk from there (or go to a house and use a portal in a Portal Chamber to teleport to Ardougne and walk from there).
- Launch a Grand seed pod and a Gnome pilot will take you there to the Grand Tree.
|Course Completion Bonus||39|
This gives about 7,400 - 8,900 XP per hour.
(1) • (1) • (1) • (25) • (30) • (30) • (35) • (48) • (52) • (60) • (70)
|Rooftop Agility courses|