Gnome Gliders are a useful method of transportation available after completing The Grand Tree quest. They can fly to many locations and can be used in combination with Spirit trees. Destinations include:
- Ta Quir Priw - The Grand Tree.
- Gandius - South of the Shipyard on Karamja.
- Kar-Hewo - Al-Kharid.
- Sindarpos - The peak of White Wolf Mountain. However this place is dangerous to low-levelled members.
- Lemanto Andra - Just west of the Digsite near Varrock.(Note: The glider will crash and you cannot fly back on it.)
- Lemantolly Undri - Western Feldip Hills (To access this location you must have completed One Small Favour.)
- Ookookolly Undri - North west on Ape Atoll (To access this location you must have completed Monkey Madness II.)
The names of the destinations, except for Ape Atoll, can be translated using the Translation book acquired during the Grand Tree quest.
- Ta Quir Priw translates to "The Guardian Tree."
- Gandius means "Jungle."
- Kar-Hewo translates to "No Grass" (since Al Kharid is a desert.)
- Sindarpos translates to "Big Rocks."
- Lemanto Andra translates to "Man City."
- Lemantolly Undri translates to "Stupid Man Lands."