|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Combat level||2, 5, 11,12, 13, 16, 25|
| • An ugly goblin... bleurgh!|
• An ugly green creature.
Though lacking intelligence and strength, goblins make up for this with their overwhelming numbers. Goblins are followers of the god Bandos, who they refer to as the "Big High War God". Goblins are frequently at war with the other races of Gielinor, in particular dwarves and gnomes.
It is very important to note that the goblins in Stronghold of Security do not drop chef's hats.
Goblins can be found in a variety of places including, but not limited to:
- Lumbridge - in two main places - behind Lumbridge Castle, and on the east side of River Lum
- Lumbridge Swamp
- Goblin Village
- Port Sarim
- Near Draynor Manor/Draynor Village
- Stronghold of Security, 1st floor
- South of the Fishing Guild
- West of Varrock
- In the Observatory
- In the Underground Pass
- In the God Wars Dungeon
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 70
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze sq shield 1 Common 15 Bronze bolts 2; 4 Common 6–12 Bronze bolts 8 Uncommon 24 Bronze scimitar 1 Uncommon 15 Bronze spear 1 Uncommon 701 Bronze javelin 1 Uncommon 85 Brass necklace 1 Uncommon 17 Bronze kiteshield 1 Rare 21
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Water rune 6 Common 30 Mind rune 1–2 Common 4–8 Body rune 2; 7 Common 12–42 Earth rune 4 Uncommon 20 Chaos rune 1 Rare 101 Nature rune 1 Rare 209
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 1–24 Common Not sold Hammer 1 Uncommon 60 Bronze axe 1 Uncommon 33 Air talisman 1 Uncommon 64 Bucket 1 Uncommon 61 Red cape 1 Uncommon 84 Chef's hat 1 Uncommon 219 Grapes 1 Uncommon 357 Beer 1 Uncommon 55 Herb 1 Uncommon Not sold Goblin mail 1 Uncommon 164 Goblin book 1 Uncommon Not sold Ensouled goblin head 1 Uncommon (1/15) 75 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Clue scroll (easy) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold Champion scroll (goblin) 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.
- ↑ 1/64 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn and fought in the Wilderness.