|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|Combat level||2, 5, 11,12, 13, 16, 25|
| • An ugly goblin... bleurgh!|
• An ugly green creature.
Though lacking intelligence and strength, goblins make up for this with their overwhelming numbers. Goblins are followers of the god Bandos, who they refer to as the "Big High War God". Goblins are frequently at war with the other races of Gielinor, in particular dwarves and gnomes.
It is very important to note that the goblins in Stronghold of Security do not drop chef's hats.
Goblins can be found in a variety of places including, but not limited to:
- Lumbridge - in two main places - behind Lumbridge Castle, and on the east side of River Lum
- Lumbridge Swamp
- Goblin Village
- Port Sarim
- Near Draynor Manor/Draynor Village
- Stronghold of Security, 1st floor
- South of the Fishing Guild
- West of Varrock
- In the Observatory
- In the Underground Pass
- In the God Wars Dungeon
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 41
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze sq shield 1 Common 13 Bronze bolts 2; 4 Common 8–16 Bronze bolts 8 Uncommon 32 Bronze scimitar 1 Uncommon 20 Bronze spear 1 Uncommon 664 Bronze javelin 1 Uncommon 34 Brass necklace 1 Uncommon 38 Bronze kiteshield 1 Rare 23
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Water rune 6 Common 30 Mind rune 1–2 Common 4–8 Body rune 2; 7 Common 8–28 Earth rune 4 Uncommon 20 Chaos rune 1 Rare 94 Nature rune 1 Rare 220
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 1–24 Common Not sold Goblin skull 1 Common  Not sold Hammer 1 Uncommon 53 Bronze axe 1 Uncommon 40 Air talisman 1 Uncommon 51 Bucket 1 Uncommon 60 Red cape 1 Uncommon 32 Chef's hat 1 Uncommon 75 Grapes 1 Uncommon 149 Beer 1 Uncommon 70 Herb 1 Uncommon Not sold Goblin mail 1 Uncommon 101 Goblin book 1 Uncommon Not sold Ensouled goblin head 1 Uncommon (1/15) 181 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Clue scroll (easy) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold Goblin champion scroll 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- ↑ Only during Rag and Bone Man.
- ↑ Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.
- ↑ 1/64 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn and fought in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Not Dropped In Stronghold of Security