|Release date||27 August 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||A fiery little pup!|
The Hellpuppy is a pet dropped by Cerberus.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Cerberus 318 1
- Player: How many souls have you devoured?
- Hellpuppy: None.
- Player: Awww p-
- Hellpuppy: Yet.
- Player: Oh.
- Player: I wonder if I need to invest in a trowel when I take you out for a walk.
- Hellpuppy: More like a shovel.
- Player: Why were the hot dogs shivering?
- Hellpuppy: Grrrrr...
- Player: Because they were served-
- Hellpuppy: GRRRRRR...
- Player: -with... chilli?
- Player: Hell yeah! Such a cute puppy!
- Hellpuppy: Silence mortal! Or I'll eat your soul.
- Player: Would that go well with lemon?
- Hellpuppy: Grrr...
- Player: What a cute puppy, how nice to meet you.
- Hellpuppy: It'd be nice to meat you too...
- Player: Urk... nice doggy.
- Hellpuppy: Grrr....
• • • • • •
• • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •