|Release date||16 February 2001 (Update)|
|A cheeky little imp.|
|Release date||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Have you checked your pockets lately?|
Imps are amongst the smallest creatures in Gielinor. They are central in the Imp Catcher quest due to their unique bead drops. Despite being one of the lowest forms of demons, they are not affected by the powers of Silverlight and Darklight. Sometimes, an imp may disappear into a puff of smoke and teleport a short distance away. At level 71 Hunter players may catch imps with magic boxes.
- Quite a few spawn near the Nightmare Zone
- South and west of Edgeville
- South of Falador and behind the west bank
- Around the Karamja volcano
- On the path between Lumbridge and Draynor Village
- Around Lumbridge Castle
- North of Yanille
- One imp respawns in Varrock. Its spawn point is in front of the Varrock Museum.
- 3 Imps around the Tower of Life southeast of Ardougne
- God Wars Dungeon - Zamorak area (level 7)
- South of the Hosidius House at the charcoal furnace in Zeah
- Around 4-5 spawn near the Chasm of Fire.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ashes 1 Always 24
There is a 20/128 chance of receiving a bead. Thus, the drop rate of a specific bead is 5/128.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Black bead 1 Uncommon 2,166 Red bead 1 Uncommon 1,519 White bead 1 Uncommon 1,662 Yellow bead 1 Uncommon 2,502
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze bolts 1 Uncommon 4 Blue wizard hat 1 Uncommon 277 Chef's hat 1 Uncommon 222
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bread 1 Uncommon 163 Cabbage 1 Uncommon 35 Cooked meat 1 Uncommon 32
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ensouled imp head 1 Common (1/25) 387 Ball of wool 1 Uncommon 76 Egg 1 Uncommon 48 Tinderbox 1 Uncommon 33 Bucket 1 Uncommon 47 Hammer 1 Uncommon 36 Cadava berries 1 Uncommon 70 Bread dough 1 Uncommon 172 Raw chicken 1 Uncommon 45 Ashes 1 Uncommon 24 Burnt meat 1 Uncommon Not sold Burnt bread 1 Uncommon Not sold Jug 1 Uncommon 3 Pot of flour 1 Uncommon 105 Clay 1 Uncommon 110 Potion 1 Uncommon Not sold Flier 1 Uncommon Not sold Mind talisman 1 Uncommon 317 Jug of water 1 Uncommon 19 Bucket of water 1 Uncommon 62 Shears 1 Uncommon 20 Grain 1 Uncommon 20 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Imp champion scroll 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.
|God Wars Dungeon|