|Release date||16 February 2001 (Update)|
|A cheeky little imp.|
|Release date||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Have you checked your pockets lately?|
Imps are amongst the smallest creatures in Gielinor. They are central in the Imp Catcher quest due to their unique bead drops. Despite being one of the lowest forms of demons, they are not affected by the powers of Silverlight and Darklight. Sometimes, an imp may disappear into a puff of smoke and teleport a short distance away. At level 71 Hunter players may catch imps with magic boxes.
- South and west of Edgeville
- South of Falador and behind the west bank
- Around the Karamja volcano
- On the path between Lumbridge and Draynor Village
- North of Yanille
- One imp respawns in Varrock. Its spawn point is in front of the Varrock Museum.
- 3 Imps around the Tower of Life southeast of Ardougne
- God Wars Dungeon - Zamorak area (level 7)
- South of the Hosidius House at the charcoal furnace in Zeah
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ashes 1 Always 22
There is a 20/128 chance of receving a bead. Thus, the drop rate of a specific bead is 5/128.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Black bead 1 Uncommon 2,106 Red bead 1 Uncommon 1,382 White bead 1 Uncommon 2,969 Yellow bead 1 Uncommon 1,444
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze bolts 1 Uncommon 3 Blue wizard hat 1 Uncommon 310 Chef's hat 1 Uncommon 177
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bread 1 Uncommon 230 Cabbage 1 Uncommon 37 Cooked meat 1 Uncommon 64
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ball of wool 1 Uncommon 39 Egg 1 Uncommon 33 Tinderbox 1 Uncommon 98 Bucket 1 Uncommon 84 Hammer 1 Uncommon 64 Cadava berries 1 Uncommon 30 Bread dough 1 Uncommon 173 Raw chicken 1 Uncommon 70 Ashes 1 Uncommon 22 Burnt meat 1 Uncommon Not sold Burnt bread 1 Uncommon Not sold Jug 1 Uncommon 2 Pot of flour 1 Uncommon 117 Clay 1 Uncommon 92 Potion 1 Uncommon Not sold Flier 1 Uncommon Not sold Mind talisman 1 Uncommon 459 Jug of water 1 Uncommon 10 Bucket of water 1 Uncommon 46 Shears 1 Uncommon 33 Grain 1 Uncommon 24 Ensouled imp head 1 Uncommon (1/25) 339 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Champion scroll (imp) 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.