|Release date||16 February 2001 (Update)|
|A cheeky little imp.|
|Release date||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Have you checked your pockets lately?|
Imps are amongst the smallest creatures in Gielinor. They are central in the Imp Catcher quest due to their unique bead drops. Despite being one of the lowest forms of demons, they are not affected by the powers of Silverlight and Darklight. Sometimes, an imp may disappear into a puff of smoke and teleport a short distance away. At level 71 Hunter players may catch imps with magic boxes.
- South and west of Edgeville
- South of Falador and behind the west bank
- Around the Karamja volcano
- On the path between Lumbridge and Draynor Village
- North of Yanille
- One imp respawns in Varrock. Its spawn point is in front of the Varrock Museum.
- 3 Imps around the Tower of Life southeast of Ardougne
- God Wars Dungeon - Zamorak area (level 7)
- South of the Hosidius House at the charcoal furnace in Zeah
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ashes 1 Always 30
There is a 20/128 chance of receving a bead. Thus, the drop rate of a specific bead is 5/128.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Black bead 1 Uncommon 2,220 Red bead 1 Uncommon 1,782 White bead 1 Uncommon 4,271 Yellow bead 1 Uncommon 1,923
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze bolts 1 Uncommon 3 Blue wizard hat 1 Uncommon 366 Chef's hat 1 Uncommon 154
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bread 1 Uncommon 198 Cabbage 1 Uncommon 85 Cooked meat 1 Uncommon 49
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ball of wool 1 Uncommon 48 Egg 1 Uncommon 55 Tinderbox 1 Uncommon 69 Bucket 1 Uncommon 56 Hammer 1 Uncommon 58 Cadava berries 1 Uncommon 61 Bread dough 1 Uncommon 141 Raw chicken 1 Uncommon 84 Ashes 1 Uncommon 30 Burnt meat 1 Uncommon Not sold Burnt bread 1 Uncommon Not sold Jug 1 Uncommon 4 Pot of flour 1 Uncommon 114 Clay 1 Uncommon 100 Potion 1 Uncommon Not sold Flier 1 Uncommon Not sold Mind talisman 1 Uncommon 366 Jug of water 1 Uncommon 16 Bucket of water 1 Uncommon 58 Shears 1 Uncommon 36 Grain 1 Uncommon 25 Ensouled imp head 1 Uncommon (1/25) 259 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Champion scroll (imp) 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.