|Release date||16 February 2001 (Update)|
|A cheeky little imp.|
|Release date||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Have you checked your pockets lately?|
Imps are amongst the smallest creatures in Gielinor. They are central in the Imp Catcher quest due to their unique bead drops. Despite being one of the lowest forms of demons, they are not affected by the powers of Silverlight and Darklight. Sometimes, an imp may disappear into a puff of smoke and teleport a short distance away. At level 71 Hunter players may catch imps with magic boxes.
- South and west of Edgeville
- South of Falador and behind the west bank
- Around the Karamja volcano
- On the path between Lumbridge and Draynor Village
- North of Yanille
- One imp respawns in Varrock. Its spawn point is in front of the Varrock Museum.
- 3 Imps around the Tower of Life southeast of Ardougne
- God Wars Dungeon - Zamorak area (level 7)
- South of the Hosidius House at the charcoal furnace in Zeah
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ashes 1 Always 30
There is a 20/128 chance of receving a bead. Thus, the drop rate of a specific bead is 5/128.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Black bead 1 Uncommon 2,080 Red bead 1 Uncommon 1,449 White bead 1 Uncommon 2,767 Yellow bead 1 Uncommon 1,469
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze bolts 1 Uncommon 3 Blue wizard hat 1 Uncommon 263 Chef's hat 1 Uncommon 191
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bread 1 Uncommon 218 Cabbage 1 Uncommon 48 Cooked meat 1 Uncommon 61
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ball of wool 1 Uncommon 29 Egg 1 Uncommon 44 Tinderbox 1 Uncommon 126 Bucket 1 Uncommon 53 Hammer 1 Uncommon 63 Cadava berries 1 Uncommon 58 Bread dough 1 Uncommon 196 Raw chicken 1 Uncommon 115 Ashes 1 Uncommon 30 Burnt meat 1 Uncommon Not sold Burnt bread 1 Uncommon Not sold Jug 1 Uncommon 3 Pot of flour 1 Uncommon 123 Clay 1 Uncommon 101 Potion 1 Uncommon Not sold Flier 1 Uncommon Not sold Mind talisman 1 Uncommon 369 Jug of water 1 Uncommon 13 Bucket of water 1 Uncommon 60 Shears 1 Uncommon 41 Grain 1 Uncommon 22 Ensouled imp head 1 Uncommon (1/25) 415 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Champion scroll (imp) 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.