|Release date||6 February 2007 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||0|
|Main music||Norse Code|
|Leader||King Gjuki Sorvott IV|
Jatizso (pronounced "Yah-tizz-so") is one of the islands which make up the Fremennik Isles. It can be accessed by talking to Mord Gunnars (requires completion of The Fremennik Trials) on the northeasternmost pier in Rellekka. It is ruled over by King Gjuki Sorvott IV, aided by his chancellor, Thorkel Silkbeard. Jatizso is a dull, grey island, whose population is heavily overtaxed and seem generally unhappy.
The name "Jatizso" is a play on the phrase "yeah, 'tis so," contrasting its sister island's name, "Neitiznot," which is a play on the phrase "nay, 'tis not."
- Closest lobster/shark fishing spot to a bank in the game.
- Anvils close to a bank.
- Many adamantite, mithril, tin, and coal rocks in the mines below the town.
- The armour and weapons stores can be found in the same building, to the north of the island.
- The fish stores can be found in the same building, north of the bank.
- The yak store can only be accessed by paying the shop owner's taxes for her. It is located in the food hall.
- The ore store can be found in the most southwestern building of the island.
- Flosi Dalksson
- Gruva Patrull
- HRH Hrafn
- Hring Hring
- Keepa Kettilon
- King Gjuki Sorvott IV
- Magnus Gram
- Raum Urda-Stein
- Skuli Myrka
- Thorkel Silkbeard
- Vanligga Gastfrihet
- The Fremennik Isles is involved with this town.
The sister island of Neitiznot, that has some matching features.
• • • • •
• • • •