|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
They can be safe spotted in the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon from behind the stones in the hallway south of the Jelly chamber.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: AJR) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris—a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option—simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Rellekka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Rellekka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 103 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 412 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 196 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,125 Mithril boots 1 Rare 529 Steel platebody 1 Rare 1,005 Rune full helm 1 Rare (1/128) 20,765
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,470 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,285 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 1,575
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 97 Thread 10 Rare 130 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Loop half of key 1 Common 5,959 Tooth half of key 1 Common 14,549 Chaos talisman 1 Common 231 Uncut sapphire 1 Common 739 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 776 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 1,519 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 609 Steel arrow 150 Uncommon 5,400 Rune arrow 42 Uncommon 3,108 Rune javelin 5 Uncommon 675 Adamant javelin 20 Uncommon 940 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 12,451 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 13,534 Law rune 45 Uncommon 9,180 Death rune 45 Uncommon 11,565 Rune battleaxe 1 Uncommon 24,650 Rune 2h sword 1 Uncommon 38,005 Rune sq shield 1 Uncommon 22,686 Silver ore 100 (noted) Uncommon 7,600 Dragonstone 1 Uncommon 11,401 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 3,019 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 59,240 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 32,232 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,089 Shield left half 1 Rare 65,736 Dragon spear 1 Rare 38,334
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.
|Fremennik Slayer Dungeon||
• • • • • • •
|Lumbridge Swamp Caves||
• • •
|God Wars Dungeon (Wilderness)||
• • • •
|Stronghold Slayer Cave||
|Catacombs of Kourend||
• • • • • • •
• • •