|Release date||26 January 2005 (Update)|
| • Looks scared to see me.|
• Needs cream.....
• Doesn't look so tough...
• There's always room for jelly.
These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
They can be safe spotted in the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon from behind the stones in the hallway south of the Jelly chamber.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon -- Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For those players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: AJR) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris—a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option—simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Rellekka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Rellekka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 33 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 432 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 210 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,129 Mithril boots 1 Rare 527 Steel platebody 1 Rare 1,007 Rune full helm 1 Rare (1/128) 20,720
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,515 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,160 Water rune 5–21 Rare 25–105 Blood rune 7 Rare 1,589
Other drops Edit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 73 Thread 10 Rare 90 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 900 Loop half of key 1 Common 7,414 Tooth half of key 1 Common 16,554 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 890 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 1,727 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 730 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 237 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 13,534 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 12,559 Rune spear 1 Rare 11,987 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 24,532 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 37,883 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 3,295 Rune javelin 5 Rare 535 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 7,700 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 1,420 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 22,598 Steel arrow 150 Rare 5,100 Rune arrow 42 Rare 3,822 Law rune 45 Rare 9,360 Death rune 45 Rare 10,440 Dragonstone 1 Rare 15,143 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 32,247 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 59,095 Shield left half 1 Very rare 65,192 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 37,191
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.
|Fremennik Slayer Dungeon|
|Lumbridge Swamp Caves||
Superior) • •• (
|God Wars Dungeon (Wilderness)|
|Stronghold Slayer Cave|
|Catacombs of Kourend|