For a list of every task sorted by certain requirements, see
Achievement Diary/All achievements.
Kandarin Diary is a set of achievement diaries relating to the kingdom of Kandarin and its surrounding area, released on 5 March 2015.
To complete all of the tasks, players will need the stats shown below.
1. Complete a lap of the Barbarian agility course.
Alfred Grimhand's Barcrawl
None ( Tip: Games necklace is helpful for convenience.)
2. Create a Superantipoison potion from scratch in the Seers/ Catherby area.
Vial of water, irit leaf, unicorn horn dust
3. Enter the Ranging Guild.
4. Use the grapple shortcut to get from the water obelisk to Catherby shore.
Mith grapple, Rope, any crossbow, dusty key or 70 Agility. Recommended: Anti-dragon shield and antipoison.
Tip: Take an unpowered orb and runes for Charge Water Orb for a hard diary task.)
5. Catch and cook a bass in Catherby.
Big fishing net (or 20 coins to buy one at the Catherby Fishing Shop)
6. Teleport to Camelot.
7. String a maple shortbow in Seers' Village bank.
Maple shortbow (u), bow string
8. Pick some limpwurt root from the farming patch in Catherby.
Limpwurt seed, rake, seed dibber it is strongly recommended that you take supercompost or ultracompost as your limpwurt plant can die easily
9. Create a mind helmet.
Elemental Workshop II
Mind bar, hammer, beaten book, battered key
10. Kill a fire giant in the Waterfall Dungeon.
Glarial's amulet (if Waterfall Quest isn't completed), rope, Combat equipment
11. Complete a wave of Barbarian Assault.
None, but decent recommended
12. Steal from the chest in Hemenster.
Lockpick—the chest is located in the building between the range and the anvil.
13. Travel to McGrubor's Wood by Fairy ring.
Started Fairytale II - Cure a Queen
Dramen or Lunar staff (code: )
a l s
14. Mine some coal near the coal trucks.
1. Catch a leaping sturgeon.
Barbarian Training - Fishing
Barbarian rod, fishing bait or feathers
2. Complete a lap of the Seers' Village Agility Course.
3. Create a yew longbow from scratch around Seers' Village.
Any woodcutting axe, bow string, knife (obtained south of Seers' bank)
4. Enter the Seers' Village courthouse with Piety turned on.
King's Ransom, Knight Waves Training Grounds
5. Charge a water orb.
, 3 30 unpowered orb, dusty key or at least 70 for shortcut
6. Burn some maple logs with a bow in Seers' Village.
Maple logs, any bow (except Ogre bow, Crystal bow, Twisted bow, Dark bow or Cursed goblin bow)
7. Kill a shadow hound in the Shadow Dungeon.
Started Desert Treasure
Ring of visibility
8. Kill a Mithril dragon.
None, but high and 43+ recommended
Combat equipment, anti-dragon shield
9. Purchase and equip a granite body from Barbarian Assault.
Combat equipment to pass through Waves 1-10 and 95,000 coins
10. Have the Seers estate agent decorate your house with Fancy Stone.
25,000 coins (30,000 if your house is already decorated with Fancy Stone) You must finish the dialogue with the
estate agent, or the task will not count!
11. Smith an adamant spear at Otto's Grotto.
Barbarian Smithing (with Tai Bwo Wannai Trio as a prerequisite)
Yew logs, adamantite bar, hammer
1. Read the blackboard at Barbarian Assault after reaching level 5 in every role.
2. Pick some dwarf weed from the herb patch at Catherby.
Dwarf weed seed, seed dibber, spade, rake, ultracompost (recommended)
3. Fish and cook 5 sharks in Catherby (at the range next to the bank) using the Cooking gauntlets.
Harpoon, cooking gauntlets
4. Mix a Stamina mix on top of the Seers' Village bank.
Stamina potion (2-dose), caviar
5. Smith a rune hasta at Otto's Grotto.
Runite bar, magic logs, hammer
6. Construct a pyre ship from magic logs.
Magic logs, chewed bones, tinderbox, and any woodcutting axe
7. Teleport to Catherby.
3 3 10
In , this diary is known as the RuneScape 3 Seers' Village diary, which gave the reward of a Seer's headband. This pays homage to the first diary reward, which is a leather headband that transformed into a helm.
Another detail about the original Seers' Village diary was that the hard and elite tasks had a special reward to enhance Excalibur for players. This upgraded sword also has a special attack, which is used to heal 4% of the player's maximum Hitpoints 5 times (10 if the elite tasks are completed) over 40 seconds.
There were a few hints from the team about the Old School RuneScape enhanced excalibur before the diary update, but it wasn't added due to the fact that it would devalue the Saradomin godsword and Guthan's set.