Karamja gloves 2 are your reward for completing all the Easy and Medium tasks in the Karamja Diary. If a player chooses to destroy the gloves, the gloves can be obtained again from Pirate Jackie the Fruit by the Brimhaven Agility Arena. Alternatively, players can purchase one from Perdu for 200 coins should they lose it.
From Karamja gloves 1
- Lowers boat trip costs from Port Sarim - Musa Point and Ardougne - Brimhaven from 30 coins to 15.
- Lowers the price of items in Gabooty's store in Tai Bwo Wannai by 16.66% at default stock and lowers the price of raw Karambwan at Tiadeche's stall. NOTE: Must have completed the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest to have access to Tiadeche's Karambwan stall.
- Lowers the buy price and raises the sell price at Davon's amulet store.
- Lowers the Tokkul cost of all items in the TzHaar City
Karamja gloves 2 only
- When worn
- 10% extra Agility experience from obstacles in the Brimhaven Agility Arena
- Pressure pads in the Brimhaven Agility Arena take 4 ticks to complete rather than 5 ticks.
- At all times
- 10% extra Agility experience from all Agility arena tickets cashed in
|Lumbridge & Draynor Diary||
|Western Provinces Diary||