|Release date||21 January 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||1 coin|
|Store price||1 coin|
(Karim, Kjut's Kebabs)
|Exchange price||15 coins (info)|
|A meaty kebab.|
Unlike normal food which restores a fixed amount of Hitpoints, kebabs have varied healing quantities when consumed:
- That kebab didn't seem to do a lot. (nothing) (rare, chance approximately 9%)
- That was a good kebab. You feel a lot better. (10-20) (uncommon, chance approximately 21%)
- Wow, that was an amazing kebab! You feel really invigorated. (heals 30 hitpoints, raises attack, strength and defence by 1-3) (rare, chance approximately 4%)
- Other than these, eating the kebab will heal 10% of your maximum health (rounded down) and the message 'It heals some health' will be shown (most common, around 66% chance)
There is also a possibility of the kebab to have adverse affects.
- That tasted a bit dodgy. You feel a bit ill. (lowers combat stats)
- Eating the kebab has damaged your skills stat. (This can also affect non-combat skills.)
Kebabs cannot be made through the Cooking skill.
- Ali the Camel Man in Pollnivneach reveals about his discount camel store that "They're not just a source of kebab meat you know!" It is implied here that kebabs are actually a camel meat delicacy.
- Also, when using the "Talk-to Camel", the character can quote "Mmm... looks like that camel would make a nice kebab." Also implying that kebabs are actually a delicacy made of camel meat.
- Eating kebabs is the only known method of temporarily boosting one's attack and defence levels in a free-to-play server (albeit very rarely).
- Kebabs originally had a chance of dealing damage to the player if they were "bad", however this was changed to prevent players from being killed inadvertently.