Kineer is an NPC wandering around the Dragon's Den section of the Catacombs of Kourend, in a passageway between the Hellhounds and Brutal blue dragons.
- Kineer: It was the bewk that told me ta come here.
- Player: What book?
- Kineer: Circles within trees it is. And hopping too.
- Player: Are you ok?
- Kineer: I'll find the light, that will see me through.
- Player: Oookay then, I'll just go explore then.
- Kineer: Jelly shards in the dark.
- Kineer's name and dialogue are a reference to Mod Kieren, a Jagex Moderator who is made fun of for pronouncing the word "book" as "bewk".
- "Kineer" is also an anagram for "Kieren".
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.