|Location||South of Seers' Village|
|No. of Stores/Banks||2 stores, 1 bank|
|Requirements||Completion of Legends' Quest|
|Location on World Map|
The Legends' Guild is the second most exclusive of all quest-based guilds in RuneScape (with the Myths' Guild being the first). It is located to the northeast of East Ardougne, east of Hemenster and the south of Seers' Village. To enter the grounds of the Legends' Guild, players must have started the Legends' Quest. However, to enter the actual building, players must have completed the entire quest. Radimus Erkle is the headmaster of the guild, and he is also the start point of the Legends' Quest.
There are several ways to get to the Legends' Guild:
- Quest point cape teleport - just by the entrance
- Fairy ring code BLR - just east of the entrance.
- Wizards' Guild Yanille - 2nd floor[, western portal to ]Sorcerer's Tower, which is slightly to the north-west of the guild.
- Ardougne teleport - Go east, then north.
- Combat bracelet to Ranging Guild - Go south-east.
At the gates of the Legend Guild, there are two Legends guard on duty, only letting players who have started or completed the Legends' Quest go through the gates. If a player who is a member of the guild enters the gates the guards proclaim "Legends' guild member approaching!".
Radimus Erkle stands at the ground floor. There is also the Gold Totem which was obtained through the completion of the Legends' Quest. The skills necklace and combat bracelet can be recharged at the totem.
• • • •
• • • • • • •