|Start point||Talk to the guards just outside of the Legends' Guild.|
|Description||Only the elite are allowed to call themselves a Legend of RuneScape. Do you have what it takes to make it into the guild?|
|Requirements||NOTE: Only the quest requirements must be met to start this quest. If you do not have the skill requirements, you may be unable to continue at certain points until you meet them.|
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to a Legends guard east of Ardougne (1-1-2). Fairy ring blr.
- Talk to Radimus. (Chat 1-1)
- Cut through the jungle greenery south of Shilo to access Kharazi Jungle.
- Complete the Radimus notes by drawing the east, middle, and west sections of the jungle.
- Use the notes on a Jungle forester, south of Shilo. (Chat 1)
- Cut your way back into Kharazi Jungle.
- Stand next to the totem found east of the pool (blue area on map)
- Choose option 'Look Totem pole' then swing the bull roarer.
- Talk to Gujuo. (Chat 1-1-1-1-1-1)
- Search the rocks at the north-western section of the jungle.
- Investigate the fire wall. (Chat 1-1)
- Right-click search the table, the bed, and the crate (southeast of Ungadulu) for notes.
- Leave the cave and use the bull roarer again. (Chat 4-5-5)
- Re-enter the cave and search the eastern bookcase.
- Search the gate, then smash the boulders.
- Continue through the dungeon until you reach a marked wall. (Kill a death wing for karamja hard diary req if needed!)
- Search the wall, then use your runes on it in order (Soul, Mind, Earth, Law, Law).
- Use the cut gems on the Carved rocks. Use this map to see which gem goes where.
- Pick up the binding book.
- Use 2 gold bars on any anvil for a Golden bowl.
- Use the bull roarer in Kharazi. Enchant the bowl.
- Go to the pool, use your machete on the nearby reeds, and use the reeds on the pool.
- Use the bowl of water on the ring of fire.
- Use the book on Ungadulu.
- Kill the demon.
- Talk to Ungadulu (Chat 1-1-1-2)
- Exit, then call for Gujuo (Chat 1-2-3)
- Refill your bowl then use it on your seeds (remember to cut the reeds and use them on the pool).
- Attempt to refill it again.
- Call for Gujuo (Chat 1-2-2-5)
Restoring the poolEdit
Items needed: Radimus notes, ardrigal, snake weed, vial of water, runes for a Charge Orb spell, an unpowered orb, blessed gold bowl, Yommi tree seeds, a lockpick,a rope, a pickaxe, combat equipment, axe and a machete
- Collect the ardrigal and snake weed using the map above. Mix them with a vial of water for a bravery potion.
- Run back to the cave where you found the binding book. Use a charge orb spell on the north door.
- Use your rope on the winch. Drink your potion then climb down. (If you forgot a rope, smash a barrel)
- Climb over the rocks to reach the bottom.
- Kill the 3 different skeletons until you get 3 crystal pieces.
- Use each crystal on the north east furnace.
- There is 1 searchable mossy rock in the middle of this room. Use the heart on it.
- Run south and use the heart on the recess (recess is right next to the barrier entrance). Walk through.
- Push the boulders to the west. (Chat 2-1-1-1)
- Climb back to the top of the ridge. Equip the dagger, try to take the hat, kill Viyeldi. Make sure you actually kill him before you leave.
- Go back and push the boulder, the ghost will take the dagger from you.
- Kill Nezikchened, stand directly East of the most Eastern boulder and push it.
- Fill your bowl with water and use it on your seeds. Refill the bowl. (Do not teleport out, water will evaporate)
- Return to Kharazi Jungle, plant a sapling north west of the pool, in a fertile soil (brown soil, few steps away).
- Use sacred water on it regularly for 10 seconds.
- Once it becomes an Adult yommi tree, use your axe on it.
- Keep using your axe on it until you have a Yommi totem.
The final fightEdit
- Use your totem on the totem pole east of the pool.
- Kill the skeletons and demon. Highly recommend to keep melee pray on at all times.
- Use the totem on the pole again.
- Call for Gujuo if he doesn't appear, he then will give you a Gilded Totem.
- Return to Radimus in the legends guild. Fairy ring blr.
- Quest complete!