|Release date||30 April 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||12 coins|
|Low Alch||8 coins|
|Store price||20 coins|
(Martin Thwait's Lost and Found)
|Exchange price||115 coins (info)|
|For picking tough locks.|
A lockpick is an item that players can use to open locked doors more easily. Some locked doors even require a lockpick to open them. They can be obtained by picking bandits or rogues' pockets using the Thieving skill. They can also be bought from Martin Thwait in the Rogues' Den; however, level 50 Thieving and 50 Agility are required to buy them from him. There is also a spawn just before the agility obstacle to reach Salarin the Twisted, which can be useful for Ironmen. It's a common loot from Young implings (easiest method to obtain for Ironmen).
Uses of lockpicksEdit
- A gate leading to a small mining area in Ardougne Sewers.
- A door on the 1st floor[ of ]Ardougne Castle.
- Two doors near the Ardougne Marketplace.
- The Hemenster arrow chest requires a lockpick to open.
- Pirates' Hideout in Deep Wilderness.
- Opening chests in Dorgesh-Kaan.
- A door during Legends' Quest.
- A chest during Desert Treasure.
- Entrance to the H.A.M. Hideout.
- H.A.M. store room doors.
- Doors in Pyramid Plunder.
- Breaking and entering houses in Piscarilius House (with 75% favour).
- Escaping the prison cell in Ape Atoll. Mainly during Monkey Madness I.