Lvl-5 Enchant requires a magic level of 68. It imbues dragonstone jewellery with magical properties. It can also be used in the enchanting chamber of the Mage Training Arena to enchant dragonstones for points.
- Dragonstone ring: Ring of wealth
- Dragon necklace: Skills necklace
- Dragonstone bracelet: Combat bracelet
- Dragonstone amulet: Amulet of glory
- Cost calculated using a Mud battlestaff (provides unlimited earth and water runes).
This spell may be transferred to a piece of soft clay at a lectern in the Study of a Player-owned house, creating a magic tablet. The same runes are required, as well as the magic level needed to cast the spell, and the magic experience is earned when creating the tablet. The default option is to "Break" this tablet, but the proper process is to "Use" this tablet on a piece of dragonstone jewellery, which gives no experience. Players without level 68 Magic may also use these tablets.
This spell gives 58.8 exp when cast in the Mage arena.
• • • • • •
|Charge Orb spells||
• • •
|Crossbow Bolt spells|