|Release date||9 August 2005 (Update)|
|High Alch||30 coins|
|Low Alch||20 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||432 coins (info)|
|Some well-cut mahogany logs.|
Mahogany logs are logs obtained from Woodcutting mahogany trees with a Woodcutting level of 50, and they yield 125 experience when cut. Players can burn these logs with the Firemaking skill for 157.5 experience at level 50 or above. Mahogany logs are also needed for high-level items in Construction, and players training Construction can bring mahogany logs to the Sawmill operator north-east of Varrock to get a Mahogany plank at a cost of 1500 each. Alternatively, the Lunar Spell Plank Make can allow players to convert them to planks at a lower cost, but at the expense of runes.
Mahogany trees can be found in the following locations:
- Tai Bwo Wannai tree grove - 4 Mahogany trees are inside the grove. It costs 100 trading sticks to enter the grove, and if you plan to bank it through the nearby banker, 10 trading sticks are required for each item sent to the bank.
- Ape Atoll - several Mahogany trees can be found south of the big gate.
- Mos Le'Harmless - several Mahogany trees can be found in several islands; however, entering the caves is required to access them. It is not recommended to cut here for exp but you will have to travel here for Morytania Hard Diary.
- Can be collected through Managing Miscellania by having workers focus on hardwood trees (requires completion of Royal Trouble)
There are several ways to create mahogany planks; one method for making them rapidly is outlined below.
- Start out at the Castle Wars lobby.
- Withdraw the items.
- Use the willow log for the balloon just slightly north-east of the lobby.
- Upon landing, head towards the Sawmill operator north of the landing point.
- Convert your logs into planks.
- Use the Ring of dueling to teleport back to Castle Wars.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Cave horror 80 2–4 Zulrah 725 50 (noted) Callisto 470 400 (noted)
• • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • • •
• • • •
• • • • • • •